The Shipping Thread

TB100

Random guy just chillin.
Coins
Coins
Hello everyone! And welcome to the shipping thread, this is where we can discuss
All our favorite ships. Whatever if it's straight, yaoi, yuri, or whether, if you have a ship that you love or if you just want to post a ship so ridiculous and weird that it will be impossible to even imagine (at least not without eye bleach) This is the place where you can talk about it.

So go nuts I guess

Last edited:

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
Not much of a shipper when it comes to the Wario series, thought I'd like to use this thread to plug my favorite WarioWare fanartist : Yudeika3, since her art has a heavy focus on 9-Volt x Kat.

And
all
of
it
is
friggin'
precious

Seriously, her art deserves all the love in the world.

Magma

Mr. Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
o_O
Well I think Wario and Mona could be potentially interesting but strictly speaking for Wario I got nothing else.

TB100

Random guy just chillin.
Coins
Coins
Uh okay listen, I know I said it's okay to post fanart, (either your own or others) but editing other peoples fanart without permission (even if it's only for a joke) Is not acceptable. Especially since the creator of that fanart, (Kyon) is a member of this very forum. So don't do it again please, Thank you.

("If you did asked permission though, i apologize.")

Magma

Mr. Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
Uh okay listen, I know I said it's okay to post fanart, (either your own or others) but editing other peoples fanart without permission (even if it's only for a joke) Is not acceptable. Especially since the creator of that fanart, (Kyon) is a member of this very forum. So don't do it again please, Thank you.

("If you did asked permission though, i apologize.")
If I ever post anything tear it up guys I'm not actually a member of this forum

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
Coins
Coins
Yeah, though Imagine if somebody made a nice picture, no matter how it looks the creator is proud of it, but someone comes along and just slaps a bunch of random images onto it and makes fun of the drawing, it doesn't feel good. I know I pissed you off a lot, but that isn't funny to me and it'll really make me happy if you remove it --- pretty please? : )

Metal

Matte Kudasai
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
Yeah, though Imagine if somebody made a nice picture, no matter how it looks the creator is proud of it, but someone comes along and just slaps a bunch of random images onto it and makes fun of the drawing, it doesn't feel good. I know I pissed you off a lot, but that isn't funny to me and it'll really make me happy if you remove it --- pretty please? : )

tumblr_nhf945ydmg1slthlho1_1280.jpg

Count Cannoli

Gentleman Thief
Coins
Coins
I actually talked to someone who has a rather "strange" shipping...
He ships Master Mantis with Ana...
(For those who can't see the strangeness: He is a old Man and she is still in Kindergarten)

blanche

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Tito and Ashley are great 2gether