The Sony Thread

Do you like all of sony´s game consoles??

• Yes I do!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only some of them...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Monxiasyshrema77

I didn't choose the sludge life
Sony Interactive Entertainment, you know! The guys who made the PlayStation! Much like the N64, my favorite nintendo console, the PS2 is my favorite Sony console! I just realy like the PS2. What are your favorite games ALL of the console? Do you like ANY of the console?

They're all good but for PS,3 and 4 i don't need, you could get 90% of the games on PC which is better IMO but that doesn't make it bad but i don't care for the consoles as a result, I loved modding PS2 back in the day so i do got some memories with Sony and i played some PS1 games but i didn't have PS1 growing up so as good as it may or may not be i don't really care for it.

Ps2 had a great selection of games, it's the one Sony console I'm accustomed too. One of my favorite games in it is definitely Shadow of the Colossus but there's already a thread on that, if anyone is interested in my thoughts on it I'll leave a link on it below.

https://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/the-ico-series-shadow-of-the-colossus-last-guardian.2326/

Aside from that having fond memories of playing SF Alpha collection as well as Capcom fighting jam with friends after my Karate classes have been the best. Fighting games have been a staple for Sony and the controller is comfortable enough to use although many would just go against it for an arcade stick which is also available for consoles in general. First time getting a PS2 had about 3 main games that I started with two of the games being really good Klonoa 2 and ZOE. Zone of the Enders was a Konami game that Hideo Kojima(who is popular for working with the MGS game series) also worked on, it was a fun mech game and the designs for each giant robot is lovely especially the main robot you control namely Jehuty. You basically go around various mission's taking on opposing mech's bent on doing whatever they want i.e. destroying habitats and settlements. Don't remember much of the game except for the third boss namely being quite sad after you beat it since it only wanted love and out of desperation started destroying things, the gameplay and even style reminds me heavily of Gundam Zeta(anime).

Jehuty743666.jpg

The third game I absolutely hated it was called Fur Fighters and it sucked ass. The controls are wonky, you play as ugly furries trying to save other ugly furries. That aside it just didn't seem very fun trying to use guns in a platforming game is really kind of dumb which is what Shadow the hedgehog suffered years later with the same sort of thing.

Ps2 had a great selection of games, it's the one Sony console I'm accustomed too. One of my favorite games in it is definitely Shadow of the Colossus but there's already a thread on that, if anyone is interested in my thoughts on it I'll leave a link on it below.

https://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/the-ico-series-shadow-of-the-colossus-last-guardian.2326/

Aside from that having fond memories of playing SF Alpha collection as well as Capcom fighting jam with friends after my Karate classes have been the best. Fighting games have been a staple for Sony and the controller is comfortable enough to use although many would just go against it for an arcade stick which is also available for consoles in general. First time getting a PS2 had about 3 main games that I started with two of the games being really good Klonoa 2 and ZOE. Zone of the Enders was a Konami game that Hideo Kojima(who is popular for working with the MGS game series) also worked on, it was a fun mech game and the designs for each giant robot is lovely especially the main robot you control namely Jehuty. You basically go around various mission's taking on opposing mech's bent on doing whatever they want i.e. destroying habitats and settlements. Don't remember much of the game except for the third boss namely being quite sad after you beat it since it only wanted love and out of desperation started destroying things, the gameplay and even style reminds me heavily of Gundam Zeta(anime).

The third game I absolutely hated it was called Fur Fighters and it sucked ass. The controls are wonky, you play as ugly furries trying to save other ugly furries. That aside it just didn't seem very fun trying to use guns in a platforming game is really kind of dumb which is what Shadow the hedgehog suffered years later with the same sort of thing.

I've never played Fur Fighters, but I've noticed both covers for the PS2 version look far more edgy than the art style used in the actual game.

It's a wee bit misleading...

latest
latest

I guess i'l tell you my fave PS2 games (Considering I made this thread in the first place, and that the ps2 is my fave the PS2 is my favorite Sony console...Hmm:).
Umm......o_O
  1. Crash Twinsanity
  2. Parappa the Rapper 2
  3. Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom
  4. Ratchet and Clank
  5. GTA: SA

So... I was trying to dig up my old PS2 which I've found with a controller, not sure if it's working the entire system plus controller but I did find some gems I had no idea I owned till now. Of course I knew I had Persona 3 FES and Shadow of the colossus two of the games I frequently played on the system and probably my favorite games for it.

Also found things I never knew I had such as both KH1 and KH2, as well as Starwars Battle front 2 which I sort of remember playing. Especially as the damn monkey people idk my starwars lore shut up, I only ever wanted to play as not vile aka boba fett. Even got the SF Alpha collection the best character is obviously R. Mika with her pro wrestling moves and skills.

Back