The "Waifu" Thread

I know @Metal and @The 3rd Wario Brother would appreciate it.
Right you are.

Anyways let's start this proper with a literal Waifu.
Bianca Whitaker from DQ V is rad, Mostly because the protagonist grows up with her and you know her throughout her life so when it was time to choose who you marry in the game i chose her. I'd say she's tied with Jessica for best DQ waifu. But i'll get to her another time.

I love Himiko

57819685_p0_master1200.jpg

While I don't have a cruch on either of these (or in the case of Peach, not anymore as I explained in the video game crushes thread) I almost completely agree with this:
why_princess_peach_is_a_waifu_by_claire_petal_splash-dbo06ch.png

why_shantae_is_the_ulitimate_waifu_by_claire_petal_splash-dbo05oi.png

Also Melody Pianissima from the original Luigi's Mansion game.
MelodySilver.png

She's as good-looking as a ghost can be and she is a super talented musician and video game chick. What's not to love here?

Oh wait... I'm not dead yet... :wah:

BTW @The 666th Wario Brother: are you reading my thoughts or what? Seriously, this thread hasn't been active for over a month, and you just bumped it mere minutes before I planned to do.

Princess Remedy from Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt, and its sequel Princess Remedy in a Heap of Trouble may qualify.
upload_2018-2-8_23-38-53.png

She's
  • A princess
  • Good-looking (though that may be hard to judge when you have a game that has only crude pixel artwork)
  • From a foreign planet
And she has the power to heal people and even non-humans, which would be really practical too: She can cure almost any ailment and disease (apparently even death :SHuh:) so you don't have to worry about ever getting ill again.
But she probably won't be interested in guys though, as it's heavily implied that she is lesbian.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-8_23-34-25.png
    upload_2018-2-8_23-34-25.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 495
I think Alis Landale deserves more attention

604292-phanstar013.png

Ive never had a waifu, guess I should get started on that, haha.
It seems like the definition changes from person to person, though... Blech

(Fun fact, Top 5s on youtube said it was Japanese for "wife". Sounds right, yeah : p )

I think Alis Landale deserves more attention

604292-phanstar013.png

Ive never had a waifu, guess I should get started on that, haha.
It seems like the definition changes from person to person, though... Blech

(Fun fact, Top 5s on youtube said it was Japanese for "wife". Sounds right, yeah : p )

It's mostly a mem for speaking " Engrish " here ya go

Lum Invader was my starter waifu as as a wee lad and one of if not my first crushes in general. (This was just a little bit before Rydia) She's also the reason why i like me my green haired waifus. her personality is pretty likable though after being copied so many times by atleast one girl in every harem anime fuckin' ever the charm wore off a little bit. It also adds to her charm that she's bikini clad 99% of the time :Shearts:
upload_2018-2-18_16-42-14.jpeg
Her little dances usually seen on the OPs and EDs are cute as well

I'm sure these dances would look so goofy IRL though.
Let's just say if i were Ataru i'd forget Shinobu even existed and would get straight to making some half alien babies. :Snudgewink:

Back