The Worst Movie Ever Review (but is this related to Wario enough?)

Bubba

Currently trying unlock stuff in Joy Mech Fight

We get it Wario should never be related to this but I feel this is what can teach a lot about how to make a good comedy with Wario or at least explain why it wouldn't work as a marketable option. But seriously this movie has stereotypes, poorly written humor from a cultural perspective, and the key thing about this movie is it's a weird comedy from the GBC - early GBA era with a similar name to a spin-off Wario DS title. Was this intended to be the Super Mario Super Show live action because of the turtle scene? Is Rotton Tomatoes really that one sided? Okay, I understand it's a bad movie and the guywiththeglassesface had some respectable criticisms but I'm just not mature enough to understand. It's like saying junior-ized/juvenile things are bad and this was a waste of money. That is only correct up to an extent imo, even Lego had sets with huge pieces but now they've learned from 2001 and instead made easy-to-build sets with a similar thought in mind but more cost effective.

Master of Disguise? That's a pretty amusing name for a bad movie which unintentionally has a lot in common with the Wario series. Especially given how we got an actual game called that a bit later, and that was also terrible!

I wasn't trying to be insulting. Your OP is legitimately hard to understand.
Whoops. My bad >.> yeah the Nostalgia Critic must be insane trying to make more jokes and gain popularity out of something people recognize as not good movies but yeah I personally prefer AVGN over him even though they both give the same vibe (AVGN only half the time and he's more relatable as an internet personality).

I'll be honest, when I first saw the film's name, I immediately thought of Wario.

It sounds like Happy Madison's film is worse than the Wario game. While I didn't enjoy the latter, it at least has defenders. Heck, just looking at the review convinces me that I'd defend Wario: Master of Disguise before even considering a defense for Happy Madison's Master of Disguise.

At least Wario's game didn't make fun of a woman for having a small butt. I question how that managed to fly, even.

I'll be honest, when I first saw the film's name, I immediately thought of Wario.

It sounds like Happy Madison's film is worse than the Wario game. While I didn't enjoy the latter, it at least has defenders. Heck, just looking at the review convinces me that I'd defend Wario: Master of Disguise before even considering a defense for Happy Madison's Master of Disguise.

At least Wario's game didn't make fun of a woman for having a small butt. I question how that managed to fly, even.
Why would you defend Happy Madison's ANYTHING?

Back