Top five games for each console you own

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
I feel like Ive actually done this before : p So I looked through all 13 pages of threads for this section but couldnt find anything like it. So I may have just posted it on another site which is why it could feel familiar.

But anywho, since I cant find it I figured I could make it now : p

But yeah, so all you gotta do is name each console that you own, and post your top five favorite games for each one. Or just like top 2 or 3 if you cant come up with five, I dont really care : p
Also if you are afraid to post cuz youre worried your list will change or youll remember to add something later, you can always come back and change it up if you want : p

Okay, so heres my list-

N64-
5. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
This game will always be my favorite FPS game : p I thought it was great when I first played it, the levels were huge and creative and the baddies were fun and scary, was way fun.
4. Diddy Kong Racing
I had a blast with this game as a kid, I thought it was like the best game ever made when I first saw it.
3. Shadowman
My favorite scary game, I loved the overworld. Its a huge world that takes alot of work to navigate, with different paths that you have to come back to in order to open later on. I thought it was a super cool game when I first played it.
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
My all time favorite Zelda game, I thought it was the best game ever made for a while. I remember spending time arguing with the kid next door about why this game was better than FF7, haha.
1. Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage
For a N64 game, this game is huge. It takes time to travel from one town to another, and theres so much to explore in between. It was the first game I played of its kind, and I was always excited to explore caves and hills and abandoned cities in order to find new weapons and items. I also loved the magic sytem in the game, its divided up into four different schools of magic, Naming, Elemental, Necromancy and Star magic. And each one is totally different than the other. Its really neat.

Gamecube-
5. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
I dunno what to say about the game other than it was great : p Great characters, great story, great game play, great everything : p And Rawk Hawk will always be my favorite segment of the game, haha.
4. Lost Kingdoms 1 & 2
These games are super pretty, super creative and I loved having my own army of monsters that I could level up. Way fun games.
3. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
A really emotionally driven game, I had issues getting into it at first due to the card stuff, but once you get the hang of it the game is way amazing. Definitely a game that will make you tear up : p
2. Tales of Symphonia
Probly the most well written story of any game Ive ever played. Really good plot twists that I didnt see coming, I was way excited to see how the game would end. A really awesome game for anyone that likes JRPGs
1. Skies of Arcadia
This game makes me think of happy times : p Its colorful and cartoony, but the characters are still relatable and the story can still be taken seriously. It has some of my all time favorite characters in a video game, including Aika who is my favorite video game character ever. The music and world design are really great. And I really enjoyed being able to customize my ship and try out different weapons and magic abilities you could use for it.

Wii
5. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Path of Radiance for Gamecube was really good, but I really enjoyed this one even more : p It was a game that both my little brother and I enjoyed, and I was excited to get to tell him about the true identity of the Black Knight : p Definitely my favorite SRPG.
4. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
My favorite HM game. I feel like this game was better fleshed out than the others, with more to do and a more interesting in game world. I loved the ranch you are given in the game, where most HM games just have a square plot for you to farm in, the ranch in AP felt more real. I also liked that I could buy surrounding land and plant an orchard : p I also really liked having multiple caves to explore over just one, and each cave having their own materials to find.
3. Shiren the Wanderer
Its a really simple dungeon crawler, but I really liked it anyway : p I liked the music and level designs, and I felt like the story was intriguing enough to keep going until the end. I liked the characters alot, and I enjoyed finding new weapons and the ability to level them up. I had alot of fun with this game and spent alot of time on it : p
2. Rune Factory: Fronter/ Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Im giving my 2nd spot to both RF titles for Wii. Frontier was my first RF game, and I was really excited by it. I thought it was the perfect game, a Harvest Moon game mixed with an action/ adventure rpg. I liked being able to form relationships with the charaters, get married and build up my house while exloring ruins, finding materials and making new weapons/ armor and fighting baddies : p it was a really fun game. ToD was even better, with an updated battle system featuring more than one attack, a special attack, more than three weapon options, and a better cast.
1. Arc Rise Fantasia
Most of the game was made by the same team that made Tales of Symphonia, and you can tell, as it feels alot like a Tales of game : p the characters were cliche but still enjoyable, and I really became attached to a few of them. I really enjoyed the cast in the game due to not having just one bad guy to chase after, but instead having multiple bad guys that were also against each other that you had to work around. The world is really pretty, and the music was rich and melodic. It has my favorite weapon system for any game. Instead of finding the next slightly stronger weapon, every weapon had the same stats, but could be leveled up and customized with weapon pieces that gave your weapon different abilities. I also liked the magic system, as you could tie your characters spells together to make more powerful spells. Its an extremely underrated game due to being made by a small company, and having bad voice acting. The game is definitely great, if you give it a while to really get interesting.

Original Xbox-
I cant really think of much at the moment so Im gonna make this one short : p
3. Beyond Good and Evil
A really fun game with an interesting story. It feels like a mix between star wars and zelda : p
2. Jade Empire
Its basically KOTOR but ancient China : p But the game is very enjoyable, and has really good customization options. I really liked being able to pick which form of martial arts my character used, it made her feel more personable. You really start to feel like a part of the game with this one, I really liked it : p
1. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Its the exact same game as Jade Empire but Star Wars : p Its alot of fun, and I really enjoyed making my character into a Jedi set on doing the right thing. The characters werent super great, but still mostly enjoyable.

Well this one is in order and not just ten games you enjoyed : p Can also add reasons over just writing names of games.

GCN:

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Monopoly Party
Game Boy Player
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

NDS:

Mario Kart DS
Pokemon White
Super Mario 64 DS
Yoshi’s Island DS
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Wii:
Mega Man 9
Wario Land: Shake It!
Mario Party 9
Metroid Prime 3
Bigfoot: Collision Course

3DS:
Mega Man 4
Fire Emblem Awakening
Wrecking Crew
3D: Classics: Xevious
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity

Wii U:
Fire Emblem
Nintendo Land
Metroid: Zero Mission
Mario Party 10
Super Metroid

Id like to try a few Wii U games. Hyrule Warriors, the new Xenoblade game, Mario Maker, the new Zelda coming out, the Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze or whatever. There are a handful of games Id like to try.

And @Crescent-Moon Villager, post your games too.

GBC:
1. Wario land 3
2. Zelda: Oracle of Ages
3. Super Mario bros. Deluxe
4. Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
5. Zelda: Link's Awakening

GBA:
1. Zelda: A Link to the Past/ Four Swords
2. Zelda: Minish Cap
3. Super Mario World (Super Mario Advance 2 or whatever)
4.Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
5. Wario Land 4

DS
1. Super Mario 64 DS
2. WarioWare Touched
3. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
4. Mario Kart DS
5. Final Fantasy 3 DS

3DS
1. Zelda: a Link Between Worlds
2. Zelda Triforce Heroes
3. Mario Kart 7
4. Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS
5. Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS

Gamecube
1. Super Mario Sunshine
2. Zelda: Wind Waker
3. Luigi's Mansion
4. Skies of Arcadia
5. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Wii
1. Zelda: Twilight Princess
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. The Last Story
4. Super Paper Mario
5. Mario Kart Wii

WiiU
1. Hyrule Warriors
2. Super Mario Maker
3. Xenoblade X
4. Mario Kart 8
5. Splatoon

PS2
1. Shadow of the Colossus
2. Destroy all Humans 2
3. Destroy all Humans 1
4. Ico
5. Gradius 5

PS4
1. Bloodborne
2. The Last Guardian
3. Dark Souls 3
(all I have for PS4)

Since I've traded a bunch of games, and bought a bunch of games from various thrift stores I'll include all and everything I've owned at some point. I won't give a detail to each game but if you're interested to hear my opinion on some of the ones I've posted feel free to ask. Will start with the first ever console I've owned and move from there on. Probably won't be able to state 5 games per each console but I'll try.

NES
Castlevania
Mario Bros
TMNT( Not the arcade game port)

SNES
Cybernator
Megaman X1
Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda ALTTP

N64
Kirby 64
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Legend of Zelda OoT
Paper Mario

GB/GBC
Wario land 3
Wario land 2
Pocket Bomberman
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons
Legend of Zelda DX Link's Awakening

GBA
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Pokemon Emerald
Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga
Metroid Fusion
Legend of Zelda Minish Cap

GCN
Metroid Prime 1
Metroid Prime 2
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
TTYD
Megaman Anniversary Collection

PS2
Shadow of the colossus
War of the Monsters
Metal Gear Solid 3
Disgaea
Persona 3 FES

Wii(virtual console and or other lol)
Secret of Mana
Gunstar Heroes
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Megaman 9
Megaman 10

Xbox 360(both vc and actual games)
Bayonetta 1
HNK Ken's Rage
Blue Dragon
Castlevania SOTN
Sonic 2

PSP
ZHP
Metal Slug XX
Disgaea 2

DS
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
TWEWY
Pokemon HG/SS
Rocket Slime

3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Fates
Xenoblade Chronicles
Smash 4 3ds
Codename steam

Wii U
Bayonetta 2
Mario kart 8
Pikmin 3
Splatoon

Wii(virtual console and or other lol)
Secret of Mana
Gunstar Heroes
Kirby's Dreamland 3
Megaman 9
Megaman 10

It would be quite funny and awkward if Nintendo asked people what their favourite Wii game was, and you came back with... "Uhhhh... Gunstar Heroes". Considering how it was one of those great SEGA action titles that could 'convert' Nintendo players back in the day.

Back