um...hi! hello!

garlicjuice

not the brightest bulb on the string
Ive been lurking around on these forums for a while and everyone here seems p cool so thought I'd just drop in to say "hi" or something
I'm actually p new to this fandom tbh, and I haven't played a lot of the games yet but decided to sign up anyways because...uh.. why not ?

I'll probably lay low for a while though, I'm a little nervous haha...

oh also, I usually go by Garlic online but calling me Juice is fine too

Last edited:
Hey welcome to the forums, it's how it is in the beginning where you're in a place you're unsure of even if its relatively small.
Hope you stay and enjoy yourself with everyone!

Howdy-hodey! Welcome aboard.

So, which facet of the Wario series do you lean towards? Land, or Ware? I strongly recommend giving the original Wario Land titles a go if you haven't already. Those are, in my opinion, some of the #1 most wonderful platformers to ever hit the Game Boy -- and this is coming from a big Game Boy enthusiast.

Howdy-hodey! Welcome aboard.

So, which facet of the Wario series do you lean towards? Land, or Ware? I strongly recommend giving the original Wario Land titles a go if you haven't already. Those are, in my opinion, some of the #1 most wonderful platformers to ever hit the Game Boy -- and this is coming from a big Game Boy enthusiast.
Leaning towards Land (I have a soft spot for platformers) I haven’t actually tried out Ware tbh ,
but I think some of the characters are cute haha...(and i see a lotta fanart of them too)

Back