Wario characters in Mario Kart?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Would you want to see some? Perhaps alongside some locations from the Wario Land and WarioWare franchises as Mario Kart tracks and battle arenas?

I would. I mean, we already had Diamond City in Mario Kart Arcade GP:

But that was a pretty terrible track as far as level design went. You're pretty much railed in to about a 10 foot wide road for the entire length of it (like in most of Mario Kart Arcade GP's tracks) and the decorations never really seemed too 'WarioWare' like.

So do you think we should get something better in a future Mario Kart game? Because I do. I'd love to see say, Captain Syrup or Mona or Jimmy T or 9 Volt or whoever as playable and some sort of real Wario themed track in the next game. And I mean a real Wario themed track. Like say, one based on Kitchen Island or the Music Box world or Crescent Moon Village or Neon City or whatever. Or perhaps a WarioWare one set in Diamond City with actual recognisable buildings and characters (like say, Orbulon's UFO going by, Fronks in the background and the non playable WarioWare characters on the sidelines).

oh man, I wanted to make a thread about WW representation in Mario spinoffs games in general.

I'd do some decidedly unpleasant things to have Mona and Ashley playable in Mario Kart.

Well since the newer Mario Kart games have coins in them it would be nice to trade them for diamonds for your profile. Imagine if you could have the Wario Bike and the Wario Car in the same game. Whoops, it's just about characters. It would be nice to see Wario characters in the Mario Kart series unless Wario had his own racing game like Diddy Kong's.

I always assumed that Sherbet Island in Mario Kart 64 was the location from Wario Land 1, but it has no similarity outside of being cold and probably isn't the same place. Is a shame, really. Wasted potential there.

I still assume that (Sherbet Land being the same location). Occam's Razor says so, seems odd to pick that specific name if it wasn't.

Back