Wario has been confirmed for Super Smash Bros. 4!

Boris Carloft's Car Loft

strange chameleon man 3000
Yeah, you heard me right! It's true! Wario was shown in the stream of the game on Twitch.

630x.jpg

I can't find any gameplay of it just yet, but I can confirm that that terrible trophy we got for Wario is actually real (hope you like this new "gross" Wario).

EDIT: Huh, according to nayrran, the Shoulder Bash and the Butt Stomp are in Wario's moveset!

Last edited:
And he'll be a unlockable character.

I was hoping that screenshot of Wario's trophy was totally fake, but now...

Last edited:
Iam only spoiling the leaked character for myself so if someone wants to talk bout the other characters spoiler please.

Things I know:

Wario has his bike
Wario Up Smash has changed into a simple headbutt and his Side Smash has changed :confused: into a punch

Iam only spoiling the leaked character for myself so if someone wants to talk bout the other characters spoiler please.

Things I know:

Wario has his bike
Wario Up Smash has changed into a simple headbutt and his Side Smash has changed :confused: into a punch

I'm watching the stream in LIVE right now and Wario has some similars attacks like in Brawl (Like the Chomp attack)

I think it's time to celebrate! :DDD Cue the musik!

Btw, nayrran if you were lying I swear to the king of the cosmos I will kill you until you're dead! :T

I swear to my french soul that I saw it! (I even used my brother's glasses to see any details about him! heh)

And you're trying to challenging me?! >:I

Too bad I can't watch again the stream again so you guys can see all his attacks.
Little can be thoses references, for us it's awesome. :D
Like Agagorn said, there is always hope.

Maybe once the game comes out I'll challenge you to a Wario vs. Wario fight to the death. >w<

A battle to the death!!

What I meant to say is when a stream is over, you can watch it again at the "Past Broadcasts" at gema_yue's account.
So you guys can see it.

Back