[WARIO LAND 3] How many people are even aware...

...of the fact that, if you defeat Rudy without getting all the treasures, the levels that still have treasures in them are marked with red dots?

It seems like these days, everybody exsept me tries to get all the treasures first.
And as far as let's plays go, it's still the same, even with blind LPers. Everybody does that, and therefor, nobody showrg that little detail of.

I know it's a minor feature, and isn't helpful enough, since it doesn't say what paths to take, and if a treatsure is even available at the moment.

But it's kinda interesting how a feature becomes forgotten due to everybody's playstyle.

Yeah I've noticed, I always prefer to 100% after clearing the game so I can setup a clear road-map and wipe it out quickly in one fell swoop.
I don't ever do that though when it comes to non-metroidvanias or non-openworld games because then it becomes an issue.

...of the fact that, if you defeat Rudy without getting all the treasures, the levels that still have treasures in them are marked with red dots?

It seems like these days, everybody exsept me tries to get all the treasures first.
And as far as let's plays go, it's still the same, even with blind LPers. Everybody does that, and therefor, nobody showrg that little detail of.

I know it's a minor feature, and isn't helpful enough, since it doesn't say what paths to take, and if a treatsure is even available at the moment.

But it's kinda interesting how a feature becomes forgotten due to everybody's playstyle.

Huh, I didn't know that myself.

And yeah, it's definitely hard to see this stuff in Let's Plays, since everyone seems to have decided to go for 100% Runs from the get go. Seems kinda rare to even see someone just finish the main storyline now.

Back