Wario Land 3 Monopoly

I made this, and I wanted to share it with you guys.

Now, this is just an idea. I have no way of creating it for real.

But I really wish this could become real.

Recommend you to download the image and view it in an image viewing programm so you can freely zoom in and rotate it

Wario%20Land%203%20Monopoly_zpspzy02mah.jpg

It won't be the same without the big foldong board, metal tokens and everything...

By the way, I couldn't come up with descriptions for all the Chance and Community Chest cards.
So can anyone come up with some ideas for the cards marked with a ... symbol?

I'm kind of supriced nobody else noticed that the Forest Of Fear is not featured here...

Thing is, Wario Land 3 has 25 levels, and Mobopoly has 22 streets. Aince there are 4 levels taking place onside the volcano, I combined them, which makes 22. But I can not exclude The Temple! The Temple has to be Boardwalk and The Volcano has to be Park Place, there's no other way around!

So... How can we make this work?
Maybe combine Out Of The Woods and Forest Of Fear into 1 property?

That would make sense. They're both forest levels, so it works out pretty well that way.
Yeah, combining 4 volcano levels into one worked out very well. I guess this would work too

Now, Let's try to come up with some more ideas for the Music Coin and Treasure Chest cards:

- Collecting Music Boxes inside a Music Box. You deside to make a very obvious joke, but nobody likes it. Pay 15 Coins
- You Frigided the Sea, giving Brr Bears a natural habutat to live in. Collect 150 Coins
- You are the Golf Tower Tournament Champion! Collect 100 Coins
- You got the faster score on Time Attack! Collect 100 Coins
- You broke some blocks and found some Colored Coins inside them. Collect 50 Coins

Feel free to add some of your own ideas

This is incredible! Very well thought out! I agree with the switches in the first two places.
I'll try to think about some treasure chest and music coin ideas later this week, or in the weekend.
If we actually set the goal to make this a reality (even if it's just one finished version with pictures on the internet, it'd be amazing) I know where to get the cards from for relatively cheap. We first need to design them, though d:p
I don't really mind if this stays at a concept idea, but if you want to try to realise this, I'm in!
I wouldn't know how to get the characters and the board, though.

If we can't make metal tokens, then we could just have round cardboard coins with the enemy pictures of them.
And same with the GBCs and 3DSs.

But the thing is, I think this board would feel better if, instead of screenshoots from the game, they had custom art for all of the locations and other spaces...

If we can't make metal tokens, then we could just have round cardboard coins with the enemy pictures of them.
And same with the GBCs and 3DSs.

But the thing is, I think this board would feel better if, instead of screenshoots from the game, they had custom art for all of the locations and other spaces...
You'd think? I actually quite like the screenshots. What style of art would you imagine?

Back