Wario Land 4 Demo Code!

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice & Wario Land 3: Master Quest!
Back on gaming reinvented, I posted a topic about the code that allows you to play the game demos that appear on the title screen when you wait long enough.

I did post the code in another topic, but this is the topic dedicated to the code!

I recorded some videos of me playing (some of) the demos, these are actually me playing them. They don't overwrite the existing demos built in the game, you just have total control of Wario.

Well here is the code:

Enable Code [Must Be On]
0000D0D3 000A
10000954 0007

Play game demos!!
83001894 0001

In a demo, you have 255 button presses, and after the 255th button, the demo will end. Pressing start also ends the demo.
WARNING: Do not complete a stage in a demo, as it will replace the last file you used!

Here are the videos:

Completion: 05/16 (031%) Demos Recorded

*Please be aware that the audio and video are not in sync so there is a delay with the sound.*

*PS: I am so sorry about the HORRIBLE video quality, it was perfect before I uploaded the video. Grrrr...*

Hall of Hieroglyphs:

Palm Tree Paradise:

Wildflower Fields:

Mystic Lake:

The Monsoon Jungle:

Cractus:
At some point...

I don't really plan on recording the other levels anytime soon, at some point (A LONG TIME) I will get to recording the rest of them. The reason is that uploading just 1 video to YouTube takes FOREVER!! There are 16 demos, and it takes approx.. 5 hours to upload a 3 minute video!!

However... if any of you would really like to see play more demos that bad, I may just consider it...

Anyway, enjoy!

For more codes visit: https://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/gameshark-codes-for-wario-land-3-4.2529/

Last edited:
Thanks! I browsed the depths to these forums, and found that you mentioned the code! Thanks for that! I really hope I can record 16 demos and post them here for all of you to enjoy! 4 of them are here, with the 5th one being uploaded now! Videos take too long to upload to youtube, so I really don't want to record and upload all of them at once, it would take days! I'll get back to it at some point, but not for a LONG time, unless you REALLY want me to. I'd be more than happy to record maybe 2 more for you then! ;) But not the rest now!

Back