Wario Land references in WarioWare

JS Shantae

Half-Genie Hero
Diamond City Insider
I was playing Twisted the other day, and I completely forgot that a room in Wario's house references both Wario Land 3 and 4.

Check it, the Music Box is on the dresser and he's got a picture on the wall of the Golden Pyramid.

Nice touch. I wish the series' referenced each other more often. There's a treasure chest too but it doesn't seem to be from any particular game.

warioroomtwisted.png

I was playing Twisted the other day, and I completely forgot that a room in Wario's house references both Wario Land 3 and 4.

Check it, the Music Box is on the dresser and he's got a picture on the wall of the Golden Pyramid.

Nice touch. I wish the series' referenced each other more often. There's a treasure chest too but it doesn't seem to be from any particular game.

View attachment 2271

That Treasure Chest is from WL4! (Look in the back.)
Wario-Land+4_19.png

I think it's funny that he took the music box with him after the events of Wario Land 3. I wonder how he feels about having a tiny civilization living on his dresser.

• Haha
Reactions: Rei
I think it's funny that he took the music box with him after the events of Wario Land 3. I wonder how he feels about having a tiny civilization living on his dresser.

Well,he did want in the first place. That's how he got into that mess. And it's intresting to note that the music is purely unchaged from the events of WL3 becuase the rock on top of the volcano(?) is still there. =P

Well,he did want in the first place. That's how he got into that mess. And it's intresting to note that the music is purely unchaged from the events of WL3 becuase the rock on top of the volcano(?) is still there. =P

Haha, any other person would probably be inclined to just leave the thing there after that crazy adventure. But not Wario.
and that's why we love him.

• Haha
Reactions: Rei
Back