Wario Land Roster

ChanceTime

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
warioroster.png

yes i combined characters that shared similar tropes in a few cases

ANYWAY the Wario platformers have sufficient characters to warrant a spinoffy roster thing, discuss or whatever

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
Coins
Coins
I was under the impression that Mad Scienstein had some features combined with Dr. Arewo Stein in this, thus the name simply being "Stein" to represent a composite character of sorts.

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
I'm still in favor of removing negative ratings all together, so that people can't do rude shit like this without needing to explain themselves.

Magma

Mr. Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
It has its uses but it seems to often be misused for "I don't like this" than for posts that contribute nothing to the topic.

Magma

Mr. Mixer Murata
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
Back on topic, is there any reason why Dinomighty is listed as Dina? Just to make the femininity obvious? Composited with a character I'm not remembering?

ChanceTime

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Back on topic, is there any reason why Dinomighty is listed as Dina? Just to make the femininity obvious? Composited with a character I'm not remembering?
In honesty, it was just because I wanted to cut down the name a bit and both 'Dino' and 'Mighty' sounded a little too generic. If there's something better for her I'm happy to take suggestions. Consider the roster to have like a 6-letter limit, I'd say.