BooDestroyer

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
The last thread was kind of a mess as the ideas weren't fully in place, so let's start over.

Pretty much a lot like Kirby Super Star, but you're playing as different characters in different levels, all with different missions. Some missions would be 1P only, but a few could be co-op. Here's what each mission would be:

Wario (first mission)
Just a short, simple 4-level intro/tutorial-ish run akin to Spring Breeze. Wario's in his WarioWare biker attire here. One level has him riding his signature bike.

Kat & Ana
A horde of oni have kidnapped helpless animals in the woods. It's up to Kat & Ana to go on many ninja adventures together in this co-op mission (with a map like Dyna Blade) to defeat them and find and free as many animals as they can.

Young Cricket & Master Mantis
Basically Gourmet Race all over again. P1 is Cricket, and has to beat Mantis (CPU) to the finish and eat more dumplings through all the levels. This can also be played with 2 players, where P2 is Mantis. They can both punch/kick and fire ki blasts to take down any obstacles/blockades in the way.

Jimmy
He's lost in Rhythm Heaven and has to find his way back home to Diamond City. It's a rhythm-action stage where he moves automatically. In other words, HarmoKnight.

Mona
She's a transforming superheroine in this adventure, going around Diamond City. Penny could have a guide/helper role here (giving frequent advice with on-screen dialogue), and she'd be the one who made Mona's outfit and the watch-like device she uses to don it. A weapon Mona uses here is a sword/gun hybrid also made by Penny. You can switch its forms at will.

9-Volt & 18-Volt
An entirely retro-styled co-op mission, with the labyrinth-like map based on most NES and retro titles. Go around and find various treasures based on Nintendo franchises, a lot like the Great Cave Offensive.
9-Volt attacks with an NES Zapper (as a live weapon that fires lasers) and 18-Volt uses a Super Scope (works exactly like it does in Smash). A few bosses here include 8-bit Bowser and Ganon.

Orbulon
A sidescrolling shooter mission piloting his ship in the vain of the Nova section in Milky Way Wishes and Super Star Ultra's Kabula battle.

Dribble & Spitz
Entirely in their cab, and in a race against time, traversing many places to drop passengers at certain points and take out enemies with the bazooka. Like Taxi in Game & Wario, but with more tension and longevity. Of course, levels are timed here like in Revenge of Meta Knight.

(...This is sounding too much like Super Star, is it?)

Ashley
Exploring mostly haunted areas and Ashley has the ability to use various spells with an exp/level-up system.

Dr. Crygor
He's piloting a robot for all of this mission, and has to navigate mazes and puzzles. This stage involves mostly solving puzzles in time to get through. Mike could be here occasionally to help out the doc at times.

Wario (final mission)
Starts with a huge map like Milky Way Wishes. Now in his standard overalls, Wario fights a lot like he did in Wario World in this mission. This mission is mostly Wario Land-themed, with one level being a monochrome recreation of Wario Land 1. The final boss...?

Samurai Turtles: A minigame similar to Samurai Kirby. Your goal is to hit the button first and attack them with your sword while riding a goddamn turtle.

Also, this game could be on the 3DS.

...Seriously, where the heck is warelander when you need him? He's the one who brainspawned this idea in the first place.

You called? ^^
Seriously thought, sorry for not seeing this earlier, but I have been loaded with exams recently.

I like the ideas presented so far, thought I feel that Mike could get a game in a similar vain to the music levels in Rayman Legends where you have to jump,punch,etc in tune with the music in order to survive, like having to jump during certain drum beats and stuff like that, I could imagine that being fun, especially if it's accompanied by a techno remix of Mike's theme and really flashy disco backgrounds, Sal Out could even appear as the singer, would be a nice cameo anyway, I'm one of the three people on this planet that would care about her showing up more often.

Althought looking at it closer it does sound a bit too similar to the Jimmy idea, thought I have never played HarmoKnight, so I wouldn't be able to tell how similar those concepts really are.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've still had a lot of trouble figuring out what I want to give to Mike here, so the only option I had was to assist Crygor in his mission.

And I initially thought that Sal Out could appear alongside Mona in her mission, but kinda phased that out after a bit...

Speaking of Mona's game, I just want to say that I find it refreshing to hear of an idea for a Mona game that doesn't revolve around Mona Pizza, don't get me wrong I don't hate it, but I never got why people insist on it being this big thing for Mona that her storys always have to go back to.

Maybe I'm just missing something because I didn't get to play Twisted for a long time thanks to it not getting a EU release, but I just plain don't get what makes Mona Pizza so special to people compared to all of her other jobs, is it the song or is there more?

Thank goodness someone else gets it!! Yeah, I don't know why the heck everyone always insists she stick with the pizza aesthetic either. I can tell it's just because of that song.

The whole point of Mona is that she does different things every time (she had two jobs in Smooth Moves, at that!), so how does nobody notice and still call her "the pizza girl"? It makes no sense.

Anyway, do you think Penny should have her own stage, or do you think she's better off in this role here?
(Plus, I'll show you what Mona's outfit in this idea looks like later. And the JRPG-style weapon she uses, the BlasterBlade 8000)

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder if the song being remixed in Brawl has something to do with her being so strongly associated with it, really makes me wish I could see how people were talking about her prior to Brawl.

As for Penny I think that her position as a guide would work just fine, especially since I can't for the life of me think of any gamestyle for her that couldn't easily be done by Dr Crygor as well.

Looking forward to see what Superhero Mona looks like.

Sounds kind of cool, but at the same time I don't like the idea. The main problem I have is that some levels are co-op, but others are singleplayer. You either have one or the other. What if you are hanging out with your friend, you decide to play this game, but half the time your friend gets kicked out?

Well, as this is on the 3DS, co-op would be 100% optional.

You can choose between Kat/Ana and 9-Volt/18-Volt. And you'd also choose if you want to have the other as an AI partner.

The Volts would have this piggyback mechanic like in DKCR where 9-Volt can get on 18-Volt's back.

Something that just came to my mind, do you think that having minigames like Samurai Kirby and Megaton Punch would be a good idea?

I was thinking about a game concept for Mike and suddenly remembered that he was a DJ in his minigame in Game & Wario:
WiiU_GameandWario_Disco.png

And now I can't get the image of a minigame featuring 9-Volt and Mike having a DJ faceoff at Club Sugar out of my head.

Now I've thought that after you beat the final stage, you'll unlock the bonus Pyoro A. ("A" as in "adventure")

It's a sidescrolling platformer version of standard Pyoro.
Pyoro can move and jump around and eat fruit as he moves forward. It's a score/distance attack level, so eat as many as you can while going as far as you can. The only things that stop you are fruit that falls on you and falling into pits. The amazing Pyoro BGM from the original WarioWare is retained here. (I hated how Game & Wario's Bird took it out and you're stuck with the annoying G&W sound effects from the GamePad)
If you go far enough, you'll unlock the yellow seed-spitting Pyoro, and…

Gamer Deluxe!

Another sub-game that's Gamer from Game & Wario again, but with more microgames and more to watch out for in 9-Volt's room! It's on the 3DS, so the microgames are on the touch screen and 9-Volt's room is on the top screen. Hold L+R to hide.

Huh, I didn't think about Pyoro getting a game as well, that's actually a really clever concept.

I also love the idea of a sequel/expansion to Gamer, to this day I still stand by my opinion that Gamer is the one thing that everyone who owns a Wii U should play, since it uses the possibilitys of the Gamepad/TV screen combo better than everything else on the system, in my opinion at least.
Despite my ethusiasm for the idea thought I wonder if it would still have the same tense feeling that it had in the original on the 3DS, then again having the screens closer together would likely be beneficial when having a lot more things to take note of.

I was also thinking of what names all these games should have. Smooth Moves gave its stories many different names, and Game & Wario went with the Game & Watch-style one-word names. But now these...

"Jimmy: Lost in Rhythm Heaven"?
"9-Volt & 18-Volt: Retro Treasure Hunt"?
"Dribble & Spitz: The Mighty Taxicapades"?

...Any ideas? I'm stuck on this. Not sure if character names are needed either.

(Also, sorry that Mona's superheroine/combat suit is taking a while. I'm still between working on that and too busy with other things)

...Crap. I've got nothing more to add to this thread at the moment.

But one thing is certain:

Speaking of Mona's game, I just want to say that I find it refreshing to hear of an idea for a Mona game that doesn't revolve around Mona Pizza, don't get me wrong I don't hate it, but I never got why people insist on it being this big thing for Mona that her storys always have to go back to.

Maybe I'm just missing something because I didn't get to play Twisted for a long time thanks to it not getting a EU release, but I just plain don't get what makes Mona Pizza so special to people compared to all of her other jobs, is it the song or is there more?

Thank goodness someone else gets it!! Yeah, I don't know why the heck everyone always insists she stick with the pizza aesthetic either. I can tell it's just because of that song.

The whole point of Mona is that she does different things every time (she had two jobs in Smooth Moves, at that!), so how does nobody notice and still call her "the pizza girl"? It makes no sense.
Care to shed some light on this, Glowsquid?

Back