Wario's future theory

JoeKarta

Bucket Head
I have a Wario theory and its... Not pleasant (and more a mad man rambling). This is in the crossover thread because its supported by Sm4sh.

You know Captain Falcon? Most well known for him being in Smash. He has his trademark Falcon Punch packed for the fight. He didnt have the Punch in one of his games, it was thought up for Smash Bros.. He didnt get any good games (I count the Nintendo Land minigame) in the last few years, right? Remember this.

In the new Smash Bros. the Wario Waft is called Wario's trademark move, and it wasnt in any game. See where im going?

Wario is going to be the new Captain Falcon. He is going to be featured in the new Smash and Mario spinoffs but he aint going to get new games. I may be a bit negative but when did we get our last good/handheld Wario Land? Or even WarioWare? In the WII era. And most people say those were the worst in their franchise. The Smash team* isnt even refrencing Wario in the games where Wario stars in...

*dont blame everything on Sakurai

Wario was full of gas since WL3. How else would he be trapped in a bubble if he wasn't a gas? Must have been a side effect of all the garlic he's been eating... in the manual diary he wrote...

I don't see that happening. Nintendo will still keep him around in some form. At least as a Mario character mostly.

Wario Land: Shake It was a miracle in itself. How often does that happen? Not very.

Actually, I'm surprised we managed to get Game & Wario at all. Again, the Wario series isn't dead, but it does have a death wish at this point.

Back