Warioware DIY songs!

Magma

"Make a Difference" Magma
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Username Change
User Name Style Change
Hello, let me be the first to welcome you to the Wario Forums!

Sadly I don't have much to contribute personally to this thread but I really like what you've done so far. I also love how you've done music from all sorts of things.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Yeah, welcome to Wario Forums @Squishy Pixelz! I really like the WarioWare DIY renditions of songs from other games too, with the recent one based on Fawful's Castle in Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story being a notable example:

Definitely keep making more of these!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
User Name Style Change
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
What's the best way to record music from a DS/3DS? I don't want any background noise. Hmm:
Well, if it helps, you can get capture cards that plug into a USB port on your computer.

However, they're getting a little hard to find, and quite a few of the old makers aren't making 'em any more.

Emulation obviously works as well.

Finally, while it's not perfect, you can sometimes plug a cable from the headphone slot to the computer USB cable and record from the speakers into something like Audacity. But again, it's finicky.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
User Name Style Change
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
I'm trying that but the speed is sporadic so I might have problems with it unless there's a better way that way.
Yeah, you definitely need a good PC to record an emulated DS game.

I love your stuff! You are so talented! I hope you get more views and subscribers. :)
Agreed. Surprised these songs all worked so well in WarioWare DIY.