WarioWare for Switch When?

Greedy Trickster

Long, tan, and handsome.
It's almost bound to happen. The Switch is a powerful handheld, it would be astounding if Nintendo didn't make a WarioWare game on the Switch in SOME form or fashion! What can the Switch bring to WarioWare that can make it new and exciting? I'm thinking HD Rumble would play a big part.

I definitely expect the Joycons to play the biggest role overall in a new Warioware title for the Switch
The HD rumble, the more advanced gyros, the fact that they're practically tiny controllers that you can give to your friends, there's a lot of potential for a new Warioware just with the joycons alone.

As for the answer though?
No one knows and the chances of us getting a new Warioware is pretty slim overall.
however ever since 1. 2. Switch got revealed, I have been noticing a lot more demand for a new Warioware title, and Nintendo still does new stuff with the series. (Even if it's in the form of Ashley most of the time.) So Nintendo clearly hasn't forgotten about it unlike other unlucky series', So I can see it happening eventually. Just......Maybe

Last edited:
I have a little faith that WarioWare will tumble onto the Switch one way or another. They seem to be lean more towards WarioWare than Land anyway. Perhaps we'll see microgames the likes of which we've never seen with all that power behind the Switch. (As oppose to the DS and whatnot.) Or maybe it'll be like 1, 2, Switch. Or maybe it'll be totally different. It's all speculation at this point.

Gold did decent in Japan and that Master Mantis character card seems to tease it so I'll think it will happen sooner than later

Gold did decent in Japan and that Master Mantis character card seems to tease it so I'll think it will happen sooner than later
If they are doing a switch release I’d imagine that they’d already be working on it anyway after Gold released (the Master Mantis Card at least implies this was the case), but either way Gold selling well would at least make them more optimistic.

Back