Jumping in late on this one too, I've only played Warioware Gold once at a friends but honestly I hated it. The voice acting didn't add to the game at all for me and I actually found it really annoying and to not really match up with the characters. The voice acting made every character lamer. It just cherry picks the best games which is great if you've never played warioware before. This is also when they decided to start making everything look chibi and cute which sucks in a wario format and makes it bland instead of zany. The idea to introduce another underaged kid to the cast also took away from the cool factor. I absolutely hate Lulu. My least favorite Wario character ever created.

I actually like some of these trailers more than the actual in-game cutscenes. That's kind of sad...
I thought the same thing when I finally sat down and played for an hour. This game was cringe. I also pretty much agree with everything you are saying in this thread ShyGuyXXL I was pretty hyped for this game and am glad I didn't have a 3DS at this time because it ended up looking more budget than the comercial.

I dunno what they're gonna do for WarioWare Move it, but I'm hoping they go back to the more "show, don't tell" format of the classic cutscenes.
Especially now that Charles is no longer there to voice Wario. :shulk: It would just be too sad to have a Wario that talks a lot... and then have it fall flat because the cutscene has no flow, like the WW Gold "stories".
Let's hope they make the best of what they have.
Warioware Get it together's cutscenes were more like a mix between the story cutscenes and the Smooth Moves bumpers...
So who knows how they're gonna do it this time.

Back