I'm really excited for Warioware Gold! I haven't been this excited for a 3DS game since Rhythm Heaven MM. I find the art style cute on Kat & Ana.

But at the same time....
7nLQCWU.jpg

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Remember, the Wario series has gone through quite a few breaks before, like the 5 year one prior to WarioWare Gold. It seems like a series Nintendo has a tendency to pick back up on a few years after the last game gets released.

And hey, while it's possible a compilation is the end of a series, I think you've also got to keep in mind that:

It wasn't for Mario after All Stars, Mega Man after Wily Wars, etc

It likely won't be for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro after N Sane Trilogy and Reignited Trilogy

As well as that unless something's changed drastically, it likely won't be for Mario Party after Top 100 either.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Remember, the Wario series has gone through quite a few breaks before, like the 5 year one prior to WarioWare Gold. It seems like a series Nintendo has a tendency to pick back up on a few years after the last game gets released.

And hey, while it's possible a compilation is the end of a series, I think you've also got to keep in mind that:

It wasn't for Mario after All Stars, Mega Man after Wily Wars, etc

It likely won't be for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro after N Sane Trilogy and Reignited Trilogy

As well as that unless something's changed drastically, it likely won't be for Mario Party after Top 100 either.
Lately rereleases and compilations and such seem to have become more of a reset button for series that have strayed far from their success or otherwise have been floundering.

what if

the european version had all the twisted minigames removed because that game was never released there due to not passing safety regulations or something

nah europe would probably get screwed over again if that were to happen again for some reason though very likely it won't

Back