Also some new screenshots from here. (There's more then this, but due to image limit, I couldn't show them all.)
00001201_04.jpg
00001201_05.jpg
00001201_06.jpg
00001201_07.jpg
00001201_08.jpg
00001201_09.jpg
00001201_12.jpg
00001201_10.jpg
00001201_16.jpg

Last edited:
Another thing to be pointed out, according to the Japanese page for the game on Nintendo's website, the Japanese demo will be out tomorrow. Considering that the game comes out in North America a day after Japan, I bet we can expect the demo to come out the day after tomorrow! Maybe even the trailer will be in English tomorrow!
9B2F2A50-CDFA-4CBE-8538-D7342E5EA137.jpeg

That game where Wario is escaping and using his charge attack, I think that might be a boss stage now, since there's no timer.
Either that or it's a minigame instead of a microgame.
It's interesting how they even play around with the type of the games. There's also the boss stage frog hop, but it's a microgame now.
I was really happy to see it back, since that was one of my faves, but I'm a little disappointed that it's not the full version...

But yeah, I'm also excited for the HD version of Pyoro's music. :pyoro:
I also wonder if they'll bring back the other Pyoro's too. The only one that wouldn't work would be the one from Smooth Moves. ....unless they wanna make you use twist and touch controls at the same time. :STongue3:

It's almost like the cutscenes in this game took a complete 180 from the usual Warioware cutscenes.
Usually WW cutscenes try to get as much story across with as little dialog as possible, while keeping the focus on stuff you can portray visually.
I.e. show, don't tell.
So, the characters aren't talking about stuff, they are just doing stuff.

In this game it's the complete opposite. They talk a lot but they don't do very much.
I mean... that's basically what they had to do in order to showcase the voice acting... but I just wish the characters were a bit less stiff than this.
They probably wanted to keep the action ambiguous so that a different plot could make sense for the custom dialog... so it's a trade-off.
I just don't know if it's a trade-off I like. I'll have to see how entertaining the cutscenes actually are.

Gamexplain has started to post impressions of the english version. love ashley's voice

Back