This is pretty interesting, apparently, according to one of their most wanted Nintendo games polls held by famitsu,
Warioware Gold is among the 3 most wanted 3DS games by Japanese Famitsu readers
Screenshot_2018-04-29-11-40-04-1.png

I doubt it really means anything in terms of how it's gonna do when it does release,
but it's something interesting nevertheless.

WarioWare Gold is such a bland name. I wish it had a cool name like in Japan like WarioWare Gorgeous. Might as well just call it Greatest WarioWare otherwise.

Amazon.co.Jp has revealed the final Japanese logo
DdclC0KU0AAZD2S.jpeg

As well as some new screenshots, which confirms several mircogames returning.
71nwzknpf7l-_sl1280 (Small)_.jpg
61miq-00rel-_sl1280 (Small)_.jpg
51xpbh3drsl-_sl1280_ (Small).jpg
61e1pimze-l-_sl1280_.jpg
61acutsac9l-_sl1280 (Small)_.jpg
71lqxlgtfxl-_sl1280_.jpg (Small).jpg
There's also apparently a limited edition of sorts exclusive to Amazon.co.jp, though we currently have no idea on what it is at the current time being.

Last edited:
I am above all else curious why they decided to go with full voice acting now.

Don't get me wrong it's cool and I love that it's a thing, but I do wonder what caused that decision. Maybe it's because of the merge with EAD that they are now more free to increase the production values?

Reactions: 607
As seen in that picture:
New logo is looking good.
I think that girl between Wario and Kat is new Mona. She looks... alright?
And having a new character is always welcome.

Last edited:
Not a fan of how it seems to be another little girl character and I already was in favor of not adding any newcomers, but meh, maybe she'll be alright.

Eh, seems fine to me. Does she have the most exciting design? Maybe not, but really, nor did a few other one offs in the series.

About the new kid on the block, I have nothing to say about her (She doesn't even have a name.). Do I think we needed any new main characters? Hell no! I think the fifteen we currently have was well enough, but regardless of how I personally feel about that, I hope she's a fun and enjoyable addition to the cast when we do get more details about her and when we see her in action.

Besides that, I really hope all of this means we'll get something soon. Considering we got those images from Amazon.Jp
last week and now this. They must have something ready to show off at some point.

Last edited:
Back