He's also pretty tiny now, but then again WarioWare character sizes tend to change a lot as is.

Wario character sizes in general change a lot.

See giant Rudy vs human sized Rudy the Clown:

Rtc.PNG

DrMario64Rudy.jpg

Hell, so do Mario character sizes. Wario himself was huge in Super Mario Land 2, and Bowser changes size in every game he's in.

So a few WarioWare character size changes is to be expected.

The new box art looks like a throwback to the American and European art for Mega Microgame$, with the title in the centre and the characters (which have massively grown in number since) placed around it.

1530401671761.png

Oh Crygor, what happened to you?
Did you get locked in a broom closet for a half a month?
Did you fall asleep in the Kelorometer?
Did you get hit by a babyfication ray? ...actually, that would explain a lot of these designs...

The box thingie. Is that some kind of a collector's edition?
Different.
It's a reservation box, so if you want to pre-order it, you bring it to the pay desk, and they'll prepare a reservation for you so you can pick it up at release date.
Front says 予約受付中8.2(木)発売予定 = yoyaku uketsuke chuu, 8.2 (moku) hatsubai yotei = currently accepting reservations, planned to sell from 2 August (Thursday).

And back says ディスプレイ用 = disupurei you = for display use.

Reactions: 607
It is rather nice that the game get's a bit of a push at store shelves, with the pop ins, the box and everything, you don't really see that with Wario all that much.
Yeah, but... where's the REGULAR advertisement? Where are the trailers, gameplay videos? Where's the information? Interviews? ANYTHING?
The game is supposed to come out in a month and we still only have a teaser!
We don't even really know how this game is going to be structured...
This worries me...

Yeah, it's nice they're doing in store adverts, but they need to advertise this game more through other channels too. I get it's not Smash Bros Ultimate, but couldn't at least push it about as much as Mario Tennis Aces or something?

Ultimately, the Nintendo 3DS is on its way out, and even the games that got relatively decent promotion before they came out (Such as Mario and Luigi, Samus Returns), have underperformed. I believe WWG, as well as Luigi Mansion, and the other 3DS games that are coming.. are ultimately just filler. It’s a shame for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Ultimately, the Nintendo 3DS is on its way out, and even the games that got relatively decent promotion before they came out (Such as Mario and Luigi, Samus Returns), have underperformed. I believe WWG, as well as Luigi Mansion, and the other 3DS games that are coming.. are ultimately just filler. It’s a shame for sure.
That's no reason to not even try.

Back