I'm with ShyGuyXXL. That's what concerns me about this game too. It's coming out in about a month, but they're still not doing enough to make more people aware of it.

Last edited:
1530539118509.png
I'm glad this one is back. Was always one of my favourites from Twisted.

I feel like this game is gonna be another Mario Party: The Top 100 situation.
The most adamant fans are gonna buy it, but everyone else is just gonna be like "Wait... this game is out already? Since when? I had no idea."

I also had no idea Mario Party Top 100 came out a long time ago since Nintendo didn't make ANY fanfare about it.

Last edited:
That's just it. Note how all the 3DS games announced during the March Direct have just vanished from their advertising.

They haven't even talked about them again since that Direct.

It seems this microgame was changed. Instead of just cutting him bald he wants a specific haircut.
1530552991164.png

That's a shame. The original was so funny. :shokoraeh:
1530553229015.png

This Yoshi's Island microgame is different from the one in DIY. There's no pole to pound. My guess is you'll throw eggs at something instead.

A lot of the games with more minimalistic art styles got more fleshed out. ...which isn't necessarily good or bad. I'd have to see them in motion to judge them.
Cavity_Calamity.png

1530553407603.png

WWIMM_TheBrushOff.PNG

1530553528216.png

modal_chara09.png

Drifle
Diamond City's taxi driver. Quickly tempered character. Partner is elder pomeranian.

modal_chara08.png

Mona
Energic and bright born girl.
She likes to play with friends and shopping, and is busy every day.

modal_chara07.png

Jimmy T.
Hot and cool independent dancer.
He's dancing often at the night club called Clubsert.

modal_chara01.png

Ashuri
Apprentice girl magician.
Silent and uncooperative. Hates cute dress and sweets.

modal_chara05.png

Ana
Pre-schooler and female ninja.
Younger sister and twin sister of Cat.
She has a quiet personality.

"Oh, Ashley!-" *click.*

I'm so happy. But I'm still confused about something. In past Wario games' advertising they've used this same Japanese voice, yet Charles did the voice when the actual game came out. Is the old commercial voice going to be his normal Japanese voice from here on out? Japanese versions of the games have used the English voice clips for multiple console generations now. I wouldn't expect them to use English voices with subtitles, but I wonder if this would be a one-time thing since I don't think the other characters besides Wario even have Japanese VAs, since Ashley's Japanese song voice and her win/lose voice clips were different..

"Oh, Ashley!-" *click.*

I'm so happy. But I'm still confused about something. In past Wario games' advertising they've used this same Japanese voice, yet Charles did the voice when the actual game came out. Is the old commercial voice going to be his normal Japanese voice from here on out?
Yeah, seems like it.

Also, will Orbulon get off his tiny ship? Looks like he became Invalid, and had to shrink his own ship to look ok.
(Im so sorry)

Last edited:
Back