Here's the games you can find on the website slideshow system along with who hosts them!
Frantic Fronks are back!
18-Volt Stage!
5-Volt Stage!
wwcards.png

I have to know why they're not showing off amiibo information. At the very least they could say the Smash Wario is compatible (what else could it be?) so either amiibo do something really cool/surprising (or, knowing this series, make a giant fart cloud cover the screen while Wario laughs at you) or there's more amiibo to see.

Rhythm Heaven microgame! Fuck Yeah! Also nice to see Wario go hunt for valuables, aside from an accidental case in Smooth Moves he really hasn't done that in Ware before, outside of microgames.

But yeah, game looks ace and it's good to finally get a more steady stream of news.

Heeey y'all, haven't been here for a while. Glad to see you guys are hyped for the new game! Anyway, Siliconera has a translation of the plot if anyone's interested.

"Wario comes back from yet another globetrotting quest for treasure, only to find that he’s run out of money in the process. After watching a program on TV on how well a game called Super Pyoro is selling, he decides to hold a microgame competition in Diamond City. The entry fee is 10,000 coins, but the winner will potentially receive 10,000,000 coins. With his plan set, Wario calls up everyone he knows in order to help make more mega microgames."

Hot takes:

@テクニカル諏訪子 vs @111112oo over who's more up to date.

hErd6Jl.png
KentheReporter_WWGBA.png
whoa

OH SHIT
View attachment 7524
Europe is getting the game early! :HAH:
And only one day after my birthday! :shokogasm:
That's been the case for some time hasn't it? It's not exactly breaking news
It's good to see you still post in threads without bothering to read them at all since people have already posted this in some form or another and it's clear you only posted this for your Ashley boner.

Ah... I haven't been feeling this game at all over the past three months, but I'll be damned if that trailer didn't get me on board. Now that we've seen some more of the artwork, it's actually begun to grow on me, slightly. And how about Wario doing some good old-fashioned treasure hunting? What a return to form!

I'm really intrigued by the presence of dialogue-heavy cutscenes. Isn't this the first time we've seen a non-Martinet performance since MK64? I know Wario has had several established voices in Japanese promotional material, but that's a different debacle. I reckon Martinet's Wario speaking full dialogue in the coming localization will be odd (unless they go the lazy route and simply display the text on-screen).

Well now that we've calmed down a bit there's a few things I'd like to draw attention to...

Anyone know what this is supposed to be? Just a gag character?
Av0otVH.png

It seems 5-Volt is really getting treated as a full character this time and may host Rhythm Heaven-related microgames
VrqJ8np.png
qBSABv5.png
7lVeqRu.png

That unnamed girl is still not featured anywhere, so our earlier theory of her being a "presence" throughout the game might be true, especially since this seems more story driven than usual.

Probably just a gag character, due to Wario dialing a wrong number by accident. The tone of his voice during that scene sounds like it anyways.

Also:
uhijn.PNG

Really loving how they are playing up the treasure hunter aspect of Wario's character a bit more this time around.

Well now that we've calmed down a bit there's a few things I'd like to draw attention to...

Anyone know what this is supposed to be? Just a gag character?
Av0otVH.png

It seems 5-Volt is really getting treated as a full character this time and may host Rhythm Heaven-related microgames
VrqJ8np.png
qBSABv5.png
7lVeqRu.png

That unnamed girl is still not featured anywhere, so our earlier theory of her being a "presence" throughout the game might be true, especially since this seems more story driven than usual.

Finaly best girl confirmed for being a minigame host

Surprised 5-Volt is now a microgame host, though if she's hosting Rhythmn Heaven themed microgames, that is awesome indeed.

Back