What are your deepest desires?

JulianT

Hero
Coins
Username Change
User Name Style Change
So i was thinking how we have all these question threads and they really have us thinking about who we are and they help is grow as a community! So i figured I should start one too!

What are your deepest desires? We all have something that we lon for whether its a material object or goal. It becomes something like a treasure ontop of a pyramid. What is yours?

One of my deepest desires is to actually want a real 2D waifu. Yeah, so weebish and weird but it is. I think anime girls are really cute and wouldn't mind dating one if they were real. It's a deep desire of mine I actually don't want though haha! I'd rather have a real waifu again then some 2D faker. :p

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Gotta agree with you on 2D waifus but hey, i mean if they aren't real you can't get em' pregnant. But you know, the 2D ones can't do anything for you ya know?

Anyhow, my deepest desire is something i have yet to figure out, maybe i'll know once i have it but all that comes to mind is material things and at the end of the day, will that really fufill my life? Though i guess i have my deepest desire already being my old lady.

Just think, i'm sure we all want a yacht or something, then what? a nicer house. Okay now what? i don't know, its as they say once you have so much money you won't gain any extra hapiness and as for non material things? Well i don't like kids too much so that ain't happening for sometime (sorry kids). Maybe world peace? But then how will i grow as a person without conflict, Without negatives the positives lose their meaning and you can't truly appreciate what you have.

What i'm getting at is that this is a complicated answer, atleast for me and i don't know if i can give you an answer.

Just a Wario Fan

BWHAHAHA! What a day!
Coins
Username Change
CD
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
User Name Style Change
An Item
This is a typical example of a question that I've heard many times, but I don't really know what to answer.
But I have a particular wish that I have had for years: to live in a large house in the middle of beautiful nature where other people won't disturb me and where I can do all my hobbies and simply enjoy everything I like.

NanoRim

May or may not have a secret Mario shrine.
Coins
In general: To improve my artwork and one day become a animator or storyboard artist.
Materialistic: To own every video game console (including foreign versions) and amass a large collection of games before the day I kick the bucket.
Unrealistic: 2D Waifus all the way as well, fam.

Just a Wario Fan

BWHAHAHA! What a day!
Coins
Username Change
CD
User Name Style Change
An Item
On a somewhat materialistic note, I would like to have a small collection of cool cars. (Not to be mistaken with a cool collection of small cars. d:p)
At least these ones:
  • A 1980's Mercedes
  • A Mustang (or Camaro)
  • A Cadillac Eldorado (you know, the car that the Wario Car was designed afterWarioCar::)
  • And a 1959 Chevy Impala, one of the most beautiful cars ever built in my opinion.
Being very aware of the environment and noise pollution, I will convert them to fully electric cars, because petrol is expensive and becoming outdated.
And I will employ a chauffeur in case I can't drive myself, or are just lazy.

If it only came true... d:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
Profile Music
Well, at this point, it's not a mystery to anyone! But yeah, I desire a body matching my mind. No worries though, I can live without it, at lest decently.
Another desire I have is to get along with everyone. We shouldn't have walls between us. I don't seek to be friends with the world but at least get along.

Also,

DanTH400

The Prince
Coins
Gold Crown
Custom Post Background
User Name Style Change
This is kinda hard to say, a small thing and may seem really odd to some people considering i'm a male, but honestly, i would love having one of these:
453.jpg

May be feminine and all, but i've always liked hairbands, especially because them would really help my type of hair, the closest thing i have are my headphones, but these are just the most freaking adorable thing ever and i think they would kinda fit me a bit, just at home of course but still.
(excuse the blabbing by the way, as i don't normally say stuffs like these)

Coins
Mario Drinks a Glass of Milk
O bother, o blimey, how this thread could go places.
I expect replies from a lot of fetish-spouting basketcases.

I can already hear them perverted weeaboos!
Oh, I doubt that they'll come in mere ones and twos...

I want
Rydia
Jessica Albert
Terra
Bulma
Lum
Papi
Palutena
Tatsumaki
Tsuyu
among many others to all suck my d!¢k at the same time.
Well, I see that we've already gone there.
...Please excuse a chap while he goes outside for some fresh air.

Bloody Hell, buffy. Me nose feels stuffy.

Last edited:

Just a Wario Fan

BWHAHAHA! What a day!
Coins
Username Change
CD
User Name Style Change
An Item
I hope that someday I can find a place such as a house or just an apartment where I can live on my own without anyone else. That would be my greatest desire at the moment.