[Poll] What are your Favorite Books?

Hi, everyone! My question is: Which books have caught your eyes? Personally, My all time favorite book is The Game is Life by Terry Schott. I totally recommend you all read it!
Also, my other favorite books are:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
Homecoming by Cynthia Voight

I don't really read novels cuz I don't have the attention span for them. But I like reading some short story/ prose poetry anthologies. Ones that I like:

51YzzpxcQ3L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51SXb7MUHEL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51YAG9TV87L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not much into novels unless they are some sort of short stories like H.P. Lovecraft. Mostly just read manga and I'm not sure that counts if at all, however there has been one book I really did enjoy that I read a few years back called " One flew over the cuckoo's nest " . It's basically about a ragtag group of people in an insane asylum, and well one day a man by the name of Randle shows up pretending to be mentally insane and that's where it all starts leaving it at that.

one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_book_cover-25178.jpg

I loved that book as a kid : p

Also where the sidewalk ends, too : p

Oh and remember those collection of scary stories for kids that were popular in the 90s? I loved those too : p

Oh man Mona do you mean "Scary stories to tell in the dark" in school they let us read this out loud and it got really funny and weird when the book would always tell you to walk up to a classmate and spook them it was fun and awkward haha. Absolutely love the artwork as well.

harold.jpg

Lady.jpg

90c1f28e4619d93a7790df7d50fb65fe.jpg

Ron Paul the most dangerous soldier? Ron Paul = M.D. Geist?

Back