What are your unique talents?

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
So guys, what are your unique talents, we all have a knack for something whether it be singing or carpentry or what.
As for me i have prehensile feet which means i my feet are ape like so i can grab items and opens doors with them, not as good as my actual hands and i can't write or draw with them but whatever. i have infact painted a wall in the living with my feet, never again. upside down plus paint fumes are no good.

Hmm... I don't know if I have any. I was told a few times when I was younger that I had a pleasant reading voice. I've honestly wanted to start a no-effort youtube channel where I narrate stuff... hopefully to a comedic effect. Or maybe even scary.... I watched some r/letsnotmeet compilation reading and I thought "Hey, I could do better than that!"

I could never find anything that seemed good... and I don't want to spend time searching or writing something since I'm working on my game first and foremost. I just want to do it as a very casual hobby...
If you find anything that you think would be good to read, link it and I will give it a shot.

That might be just a little too depressing as far as what I'd like to read. Also I would completely butcher the french words :/

As far as creepy goes... I thought the bye bye man myth would be good... but it just didn't seem to have a satisfying end to the tale.

In an aptitude test, I scored in the top 1% in the country for spelling. That isn't really useful though. If anything, it just makes me notice spelling mistakes people make more often and correcting them can come off as rude. There is still the occasional word I have trouble spelling anyway.

Or you can write a novel! :D

shantsmile.png
Well thank you

Back