What if Wario wasn't in Smash?

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
So far Wario has not been shown off on the official Smash Bros 4 website but most people agree that he will be returning again, judging by several... things.

BUT

...what if he wasn't in the game?
What would you say?
Would you still buy Smash Bros 4?
Would the game be ruined for you?

Personally I don't think I would want to buy the game anytime soon if that happened. Wario is the only character that really interests me in Smash and to see him gone would be terrible.

Being a Smash fan, it's a definite YES. I'd still buy the game, hell I'm even counting down to the 3DS one's release.

Although I don't really know if Sakurai will learn his lesson n' make a Wario Land styled Wario, I'm positive he'll return.

It wouldn't suprise me if Wario was cut, because you know: for a series that claims to be about Nintendos all-stars, we are still missing a lot of them like: Toad,K Rool, Dixie Kong,Ridley,etc....
Meanwhile nobodys(or tastes of the month) like Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina or Greninja get in, with Wario nowere near in sight.
I would still get the game but thats mainly because of Megaman and Pac-Man and to be perfectly honest: Brawls representation of Wario broke my (fan)heart, so I don't have any positive feelings regarding Wario in smash either way.....

WHAAAAT?! Whaddya mean? K. Rool isn't deconfirmed.

...By the way, K. Rool is my most wanted newcomer. EVER. I'm a big K. Rool fan.
He isn't deconfirmed, but the complete lack of teasing regarding him is concerning.....

About Wario's moveset I think it isnt going to change. Why? Because Sakurai also doesnt want to change Ganondorfs moveset so that mains of him dont have to change.
Which is why we will forever be stuck with: Clonuigi,Captain Falcendorf and Mr Fart & Wario watch, thanks a lot Sakurai.......

Btw: I don't have anything against Sakurai, I just find a lot of his decisions to be very warped and bizare.....

Last edited:
He isn't deconfirmed, but the complete lack of teasing regarding him is concerning.....

Which is why we will forever be stuck with: Clonuigi,Captain Falcendorf and Mr Fart & Wario watch, thanks a lot Sakurai.......

Btw: I don't have anything against Sakurai, I just find a lot of his decisions to be very warped and bizare.....
Well I really like to play as Luigi and hate to play as Mario.

Not necessarily. I find that Kremling POTD to be quite the reference... And for K. Rool fans like me that's considered big news.
Which pic of the day do you mean?

I doubt that he will be cut of the new SSB for Wii U and/or 3DS since Ashley & Waluigi are Assistants Trophies.
And of course, the whiteboard which Sakurai posted on Twitter that Wario and others veterans appears...
But who knows?

Also, if they changed the moveset and adding 50% Wario Land/Wario World references & 50% Wario Ware references (and others Wario games) , I would buy it definitely. (It will balance the references and nobody will complain about it.)
If there's no change, I'll still buy it but it wouldn't surprise me. It will be just like SSBB but new characters and new details, etc.

Which pic of the day do you mean?
Oops, don't know where I got that from...Anyway, in case any of you haven't noticed, here's confirmation. :D
Smash-Bros-Kremlings.jpg

Hey, I completely forgot about that sketch! :eek: Good call.

Thing with the Kremlin thing is... Id love K Rool being in it but the Eggrobo is also in it and would also infer Eggman too.....

If thats the case I would never have sooo many great characters to choose from. In Brawl Wario and Dedede were the only guys I wanted to play as..

In this, once Warios confirmed, I have him, Dedede, Pacman, and then hopefully Kr Rool and probably Eggman.

Well to answer the questions.
What would you say? Why did they cut him?! And everytime I get a trophy of him or from anyone from his series: They keep the trophys for the Wario fans to rage!?!? Im done.
Would you still buy Smash Bros 4? Yes for the other great characters. (Like Little Mac, WFT, Villager, Megaman, Pacman.)
Would the game be ruined for you? No not totally.

Back