What interactions do you imagine between the Wario Ware Characters?

Count Cannoli

Gentleman Thief
What interactions do you imagine between the Wario Ware Characters?
Examples:
I imagine Penny being like a big sister to 9-Volt and 18-Volt and sometimes helping them with their homework.
I imagine Wario, Young Cricket and Master Mantis going into a chinese All-You-Can-Eat restaurant to see who can eat the most.
I also think it is likely that Ashley helps some out with their Halloween decoration.

So: What do YOU imagine?

I always figured Wario and Ashley having a soft spot for eachother, i know it sounds unlikely but i can see them going to a remote village and taking all there treasure then spend the night blowing money on whatever they please. Then again that may never happen, Must i always go back to mah fanfics.
I always imagine a race between Mona and Dribble & Spitz. Seeing whether the motorcyle or the taxi is faster.
Finally Jimmy T. and Wario getting drunk after getting crunk at club sugar.

Sorry to rain on the party, but what's exactly the point of this thread?
Can't we just post all of these on the headcanon thread?. Huhwaht?:

Last edited:
That makes me wonder why we don't have more threads like this that have an a sorta extension to a more broad thread, Well we do but they always end short as opose to more broad threads that don't stop continuing.

I'd be more incline to post in a Wario thread if it was more specific. I want my posts to be challenged or expanded upon by others. A back and forth between people and ideas. In a free-for-all type thread, people are saying things, but there's rarely a discussion going on.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic at hand. Like I said in another thread, I feel like most of the Ware cast has a deep respect for Wario as he represents a counter-coulture. The cast, for the most part, are strange themselves. Wario is a strange unlikeable guy who made it big and earned respect from others.

With 9-Volt you can see in his Twisted intro that he's often getting in trouble at school. Mona is shown to get in trouble with the police before. There are a number of exaples to show that these characters are somewhat strange eccentric troublemakers like Wario himself.

Besides their relationship with Wario, I assume that most of the cast is somewhat afraid of Ashley. Mona, Kat and Anna are more courageous so I think they may attempt to be friends with her.

I'd be more incline to post in a Wario thread if it was more specific. I want my posts to be challenged or expanded upon by others. A back and forth between people and ideas. In a free-for-all type thread, people are saying things, but there's rarely a discussion going on.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic at hand. Like I said in another thread, I feel like most of the Ware cast has a deep respect for Wario as he represents a counter-coulture. The cast, for the most part, are strange themselves. Wario is a strange unlikeable guy who made it big and earned respect from others.

With 9-Volt you can see in his Twisted intro that he's often getting in trouble at school. Mona is shown to get in trouble with the police before. There are a number of exaples to show that these characters are somewhat strange eccentric troublemakers like Wario himself.

Besides their relationship with Wario, I assume that most of the cast is somewhat afraid of Ashley. Mona, Kat and Anna are more courageous so I think they may attempt to be friends with her.

Master Mantis is a pothead and inside his dumplings are filled with cannabis.

Okay, makes sense to me. ^_^

So in that case. Let me list my own.
• I can imagine Dr Crygor and Orbulon having a friendly rivalry of sorts, trying to outdo each other in brains.
• I can imagine Penny and Ashley having a close friendship for some reason. I don't know why I do, But the idea of them hanging out is a cute thought in my head. (It's probably because I ship them.)
• I can imagine 9-Volt having a puppy crush on Penny, (That's ultimately one sided in the end.)
• I can imagine Jimmy, Wario, and Waluigi drinking and watching motorsport games at night.
• I can imagine Kat, Ana and Wario throwing tea parties every now & then. (It's just a cute thought.)

Last edited:
Wario and Jimmy like to hang out at the local pub, on slower days they are joined by Dribble and Spitz as well.

Dr Crygor and Jimmy have been on the dance floor together more then once.

Orbulon has helped the Crygors with their inventions on several occasions.

Mona is friends with Sal Out and has been way before she became a star, which is why Sal Out sings the Mona Pizza theme in Twisted.

I also always liked to think that 9-Volt could be good friends with Kat and Ana, especially back when they were the only kids in the group, though the Mega Microgame$ online diarys do confirm that to be the case. I just always liked to think so even before I knew about that.

Those are the ones that come to mind the quickest, I do have a number more, though some might be more fitting for the headcanon thread.

I always figured Wario and Ashley having a soft spot for eachother, i know it sounds unlikely but i can see them going to a remote village and taking all there treasure then spend the night blowing money on whatever they please. Then again that may never happen, Must i always go back to mah fanfics.
if it makes you feel better, i've always imagined Wario & Ashley having a Father/Daughter relationship. in fact i actually thought of an AU where Wario & Mona end up adopting Ashley.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Liz
Since Dribble and Spitz always pick up weird passengers (and never get paid), I'd imagine Orbulon tries to get a cab and these two show up and give him a ride.

This isoff topic but I would LOVE to see a Fallout 4 Diamond City and Warioware Diamond City residents crossover. (Only because they happen to have the same name tbh) Maybe Mona can help Piper with some photographs?

Since Dribble and Spitz always pick up weird passengers (and never get paid), I'd imagine Orbulon tries to get a cab and these two show up and give him a ride.

He did just that actually in Mega Party Games, albeit shapeshifted into a citizen.

Last edited:
Back