What is the staff's job?

Do or did you like the most part of going to school?

• Total voters
Hi, it's me again!
I was wondering.
The only two staff members are CM30 and shyguyxxl, and we don't really see anything of what they do.
I mean, this forum doesn't really seem to have problems that need to have staff involved yet.
No spamming, no flame wars, no people being just plain offensive to other people.
So my question is, what does the staff do on this forum?

To theoretically stop the one percent of people who might turn out to be spambots.

Given we've only had ONE spambot attack, this might be overkill (like armed police guarding a tiny village in the middle of nowhere). Oh well, it's cool I guess.

As Grammy Waluigi always used to say, "Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it."

Also "Why have you never amounted into anything, you useless boy?!" and "Where's my goddamn Metamucil!? My colon's packed tighter than your Grandpappy's tobaccy pipe!"

Last edited:
As Grammy Waluigi always used to say, "Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it."

Also "Why have you never amounted into anything, you useless boy?!" and "Where's my goddamn Metamucil!? My colon's packed tighter than your Grandpappy's tobaccy pipe!"
...lol

Yeah, I guess it's been pretty peaceful here so far. ^^
A peaceful
village in the middle of nowhere
:p WL3 reference :D

Back