What is your favorite things to do?

Some of my favorite things to do are....

-video games

-talking online with friends

-riding in a car while listening to music

-playing my bass guitar

-writing new music

-going for a walk

...And thats all I can think of atm : p Id like a new hobby though, I think.

Slowly rotating in a 200 degree oven.

I also like...

-Writing horror, comedy, and mild drama
-Mastering my drawing skills
-Cooking and gardening
-Mastering my vocal range for storytelling
-Playing my favourite video games (I have one or two titles I like)
-Watching marathons of my favourite cartoons, comedies, etc.
-Listening to music and building my own soundtracks
-Running down my neigbourhood street, pretending to be a wrestler
-Telling stupid jokes to make you shake your head
-Lots of other personal stuff, but it's a secret (nothing dodgy, mind you)

Last edited:

TFW Horror is one of my most favorite things. Suehiro Maruo is the man when it comes to that he even drew things of western horror related things.

I adore Bruce Campbell. What a guy.

I've always had a penchant for horror, but mostly atmospheric stuff. I'm not big on gore, but I do enjoy the crazy, over-the-top effects used during the 70's and 80's...

(Do not watch if you're squeamish)

I adore Bruce Campbell. What a guy.

I've always had a penchant for horror, but mostly atmospheric stuff. I'm not big on gore, but I do enjoy the crazy, over-the-top effects used during the 70's and 80's...

(Do not watch if you're squeamish)

David Cronenberg is another really good horror director, with the fly as well as videodrome it's really amazing and interesting just how during the 70s and 80s people really have to bust their asses to make such believable special effects like these. We can't forget Troma films especially the toxic avenger! It's the costumes, and effects on body horror that make such movie magic special at least during it's time. For now it might seem old fashion but these movies really did pave the way for movies in the future as well as inspired certain video games hence cheesy lines that Duke Nukem says.

Back