What is your favorite Wario Land 4 CD?

Mei-Chan

Learn to love! ~ ♡
Hai! Yui-Chan desu!

I searched all over the Wario Land threads and I could not find a topic asking that question!

If you played Wario Land 4, you may have found at least one of the 16 collectible CDs, hidden throughout each stage of the game! By collecting them, they become available to listen to in the Sound Room!

Soundroom.PNG

Each of those CDs can contain sounds and music that range from dogs barking, mosquitoes buzzing, to complete music pieces, usually re-made in an oddly fashion. Do not be thrown off by the way they start, as all of them have a simple little story behind them, if you pay close attention! Some of those are very relaxing, others will make you laugh!

Therefore, my question to you is: What is your favorite CD and why?
Did you complete the collection?

In my first play through of the game, I managed to gather 13 of them, then came back to find the remaining 3.
I took the time to listen to all of them, and I must say, my favorite is called "The Errand". The story takes us to a person traveling trough a busy town to what seems to be a beach, then going through a scary forest, and ending up home in his cabin to rest. It is quite simple but so relaxing.

"The Errand" - Found in the stage "Arabian Night", in the Sapphire Passage

The Sound Room is not just about CDs, as there is yet another unlockable you can obtain by scoring 10000 coins in each level! I wish you good luck with that!

--- Yonde Kurete Arigatou! Yui-Chan desu! ~♡

Back