What makes Wario(Character/Games) So well?

hubworld23

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
So your probably wondering How did they do it...? How??? Did Nintendo make Such an Unlikeable Greedy Prick! So freaking Fun!?
I always wonder how they do it... Hmm... So that is why I'm gonna look for answers with your help of course... So I want you guys to tell me on what made or Makes Wario work so well not only as a Character but also as a franchise as A whole! Take your time there is no rush!:)

Coins
Ah, Wario.

As for Wario himself, his personality is enough. Expressions are funny, his grotesque is stinky, his shape chunky, but his body suprisingly manly and sexy.

For WarioLand, what worked is how it's completely opposite from Mario games and how new that type of story is. Instead of saving others, you are after your own desires. Instead of being afraid of enemies, and taking damage touching them, enemies are afraid of you, and enemies simply bump into you. It is such a revolutionary idea.

WarioWare is also a revolutionary idea. Having a game about multiple ever changing games... there is a lot to talk it. But I won't get into it.

Just a Wario Fan

The Pizza Devourer
Coins
Username Change
CD
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
An Item
Ah, Wario.

As for Wario himself, his personality is enough. Expressions are funny, his grotesque is stinky, his shape chunky, but his body suprisingly manly and sexy.

For WarioLand, what worked is how it's completely opposite from Mario games and how new that type of story is. Instead of saving others, you are after your own desires. Instead of being afraid of enemies, and taking damage touching them, enemies are afraid of you, and enemies simply bump into you. It is such a revolutionary idea.

WarioWare is also a revolutionary idea. Having a game about multiple ever changing games... there is a lot to talk it. But I won't get into it.
Those are some solid observations you made there.