What would Wario Say?

Boppity BopPop

Something something Wario good
So basically we all think of things wario does in his games or a spinoff or book or anything like that.Like how he says, "Have a rotten day!" Or "Doh I missed!" And im thinking, "This is something really stupid but, would Wario actually say that?" For example maybe he'd say something like:

"Eh? What do you mean I'm not allowed in the movie theater anymore? What? I'm a disturbance!? Shut up! Your face is a disturbance to this entire theater!"

Ya get me? It's kinda like the game manuals, or Wario ware gold in a way. Something he would definitely say in or out the universe. In character or out of character. I hope this made sense! I'm not good at explaining stuff.:S8V:

• Haha
Reactions: 607
"Some of my fans have been wondering, why haven't I gone treasure hunting in a while? It's just because my schedule's busy, that's all! Microgame development is very time consuming! What's that? You say I'm a lazy oaf who who farts all day? What are you talking about? You kids nowadays have been playing too much Smash! I'll show you how powerful I can be!"

Back