[Poll] What would you do with $1,000,000 dollars?

One million dollars...:ashleymain:

First, 5,000$ would go towards Ashley related stuff, plushies, figures, custom stuff, etc.

I'd use the other money for my family, my dad and mom would know how to make profit from one million. My sister, I'd give her enough money to buy all the Vanoss stuff she'll ever want.

I'd buy myself some gaming consoles, my mom and dad would know exactly what to do with that kinda money, so I'd give mostly everything to them. Though at least leave myself and sister 50,000 each, that'll last us, like, forever. Depending what my sister wants, I'm not gonna spend my money silly nilly, unlike KittyRina over there.

I would give 3 hundred thousand to my parents. 2 hundred thousand to my sister, and the rest will be spent on me! ^_^ I'll probably buy 2 pugs, the Nintendo Switch, a brand new cool 3ds, (if Nintendo will release another one soon) and maybe I'll get a ring for my future girlfriend, just kidding haha.

fzerox-56.png

I'll give some to my parents cause i'm just such a sweet heart.
Buy a metric shite ton of games, consoles, etc.
Get plastered at ye olde tavern
Buy a huge house in a nice place where no one will bother me (not a private island that's to damn expensive even for a rich man)
Travel out of the country to see my best friend in person, Its been a few months.
Buy the most sexalicious blue swede shoes bouy!
Donate some charity, still a sweet heart.
A dollar for WarioForums
Put the rest in that bank, need the juicy interest i know i'll be able to party it up when i'm old.

Back