What's something embarrassing that only you know about? (let's try to keep it SFW from now on, please)

How can brains be a fetish anyway? It's not even an external body part ffs.

The ability that cartoon logic gives potential invaders of said brains to manually control the people that said brains belong to, most likely GreedIsGood:

Especially when said mind control happens to be full-on possession, like when Courage goes inside Muriel's brain in Journey To The Central Nervous System Of Muriel and dons her Central Nervous Super Computer's rather literally named body-possession helmet to effectively become trans :warioyeah:

I have now officially created probably the single most ridiculously inaccurate fanfiction character portrayal since Harry Potter in Thirty H's:
Canon VS Fanon Maggie.png

I thought your obsession with that word was over, I was clearly mistaken.
Oh, please, it wasn't intended as an insult. Saying "the n word" doesn't automatically make you a worse person (contrary to popular belief), much less the version of it used to refer to that video of that man loudly crying "ngaAAhhhh" after that other guy says somewhere deep down he still loves him. it's hardly an obsession either, I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've said it in fucking weeks. Now, granted, I have no clue how true that actually is because I've been working on a pet project for literally a week straight, and I don't really care. Neither of us is likely to change the other person's mind, but I am sorry to have offended someone's sensibilities, and since it apparently bothers you, I'll go ahead and change it.

Last edited:
When I was about two years old (and I know I was because I was ridiculously short in my memories of this time), I was at my Nana's house. I forget why it was exactly, I believe it was because I kept running out of milk, but the 2nd or third time I asked for a refill(?) I was denied. Something then led my aunt to respond to whatever I said with "well maybe you shouldn't drink so much", and since I kind of knew I was in the wrong, but was at the same time a child, I wanted some kind of comeback, and the opposite of drinking is eating, so I said "maybe you shouldn't eat so much". Now, keep in mind, this aunt of mine has been at least somewhat overweight my entire lifespan (which makes me wonder if the reason why is even 100% her fault).
She then started crying and vacated the area, and I asked why. Nana then calmly gave me the rundown on why that was a fuckup. I don't remember what exactly she said, just the tone of voice and the general course of action I then understood to need taking from there. I didn't understand what I had done to make her upset at the time, just that I had, and that was good enough for me to wanna apologize.

tl;dr: as a toddler I unintentionally called my favorite aunt fat indirectly.

Oh, please, it wasn't intended as an insult. Saying "the n word" doesn't automatically make you a worse person (contrary to popular belief), much less the version of it used to refer to that video of that man loudly crying "ngaAAhhhh" after that other guy says somewhere deep down he still loves him. it's hardly an obsession either, I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've said it in fucking weeks. Now, granted, I have no clue how true that actually is because I've been working on a pet project for literally a week straight, and I don't really care. Neither of us is likely to change the other person's mind, but I am sorry to have offended someone's sensibilities, and since it apparently bothers you, I'll go ahead and change it.
OK, in retrospect I was a bit harsh there. Sorry about that. I probably should have worded that in a less... snobby way.
(But seriously, just reread some of your earlier posts in the ol' tahutoa thread.)

OK, in retrospect I was a bit harsh there. Sorry about that. I probably should have worded that in a less... snobby way.
(But seriously, just reread some of your earlier posts in the ol' tahutoa thread.)
oh, well yeah, sure, but that had a lot to do with me and stupidface still talking back and forth. We used to called each other things like "mi nickel", "mine nimrod", "may nero", etc. Even though he ghosted me (and I don't really 100% blame him, at the time pretty much everybody tolerated me at most), I still do miss talking with him. We used to be kindred spirits before I cocked it all up

The day before yesterday I had a family dinner, and it reminded me of something quite embarassing that occured on another family dinner, last Christmas: I was asked to pass a plate of salmon, but my fingers slipped and I accidentally dropped some pieces of fish into my aunt's cleavage, and also burnt my hand on a candle during the accident.
Yes, that was pretty embarassing. To add insult to injury, I also nearly ruined a tooth on a bone in a piece of rabbit meat, but fortunately no one saw that.

I had a really bad day then, one can say. That's why I'm glad I remained unscathed during the dinner two days ago.

Something-- God, like 8 years ago at this point-- my cousin and I were ordering Papa John's cheese sticks off of my PC. Like a dipshit, I was like "set it to takeout", you know, instead of delivery, because for some godforsaken reason I was that much more sure that takeout meant they would, you know, deliver it to our house. God.

He even expressed that he wasn't so sure about it the whole way through, but unfortunately using my Juju powers of charisma I managed to convince him, and we didn't find out I'd actually fucked up until it had already been like an hour. My dad had to go to the place, and I think have them make a new box basically, and clear up the misunderstanding in a manner I expect would remind me of when Lucy's asking for an extra piece of candy. He said that the guy working there told him he believed it was another one of those prank orders, but no, it was just a goddamn idiot child on the losing side of semantics. This is a actually a lesson in miniature on the dainjers of charisma. Look out people/ allworried:

Last edited:
Back