What's with Dribble and Spitz

Just a Wario Fan

The ίςε cream aficionado
And the company they are working for, Diamond Taxi? They seem to be the only employees there. That makes me wonder: Do dribble and Spitz own Diamond Taxi, or are they just employees?

Personally I think that there are more people working at Diamond Taxi, but that Dribble and Spitz are the only ones we get to see. However, if you look carefully you can spot many other yellow tailfinned taxicabs in Diamond City:

Are they all from the same company? And if so, are they all driven by Dribble and Spitz? Seems a bit unlikely to me, but I would like to know what your thoughts are. :dribble2::spitz:

And the company they are working for, Diamond Taxi? They seem to be the only employees there. That makes me wonder: Do dribble and Spitz own Diamond Taxi, or are they just employees?

Personally I think that there are more people working at Diamond Taxi, but that Dribble and Spitz are the only ones we get to see. However, if you look carefully you can spot many other yellow tailfinned taxicabs in Diamond City:

Are they all from the same company? And if so, are they all driven by Dribble and Spitz? Seems a bit unlikely to me, but I would like to know what your thoughts are. :dribble2::spitz:

Don't pull a CM30 boyo, making useless threads!

dey secretly gay tbh

How is this useless? I just got this thought and I wanted to know what you guys thoughts are on this Dribble & Spitz and Diamond Taxi thing.

It just feels like most of these random wario or warioware " moments " or " thought " would be best suited into one big warioware theory or explaination thread to make things less spread out.

Well, it hasn't cured cancer, now has it?
Well, nothing has so everything is useless, in fact many things in life can cause cancer. Just look up all the causes. Life gives you cancer. Life is useless as we live then die. Many times that death is caused by cancer. Cancer is life and cancer is death, it is the yin and yang. Everything is dictated by cancer, it rules and controls us.

The way i see is, we don't know a lot of things about diamond city since most stuff isn't important, whether or not their are others taxi companies in diamond city is unknown but they probably have coworkers but we don't see them since its completely unimportant

Well, nothing has so everything is useless, in fact many things in life can cause cancer. Just look up all the causes. Life gives you cancer. Life is useless as we live then die. Many times that death is caused by cancer. Cancer is life and cancer is death, it is the yin and yang. Everything is dictated by cancer, it rules and controls us.

Whoa my nice little thread made an unexpected dark turn right there.

I think they're simply just employees who work for a taxi company
and the only reason why we hadn't seen any other employees is simply because they're never relevant most of the time. nothing more, nothing less.

As for whatever Diamond Taxi is the only taxi service or not, I think there's most likely more Taxi companies in the city, But Diamond Taxi is the biggest and most prominent one with other companies being somewhat smaller by comparison.

That's how I see it anyway though.

It's worth noting that DIY Showcase has an intermisssion where the two star in a commercial for Diamond Taxi :
DIYS_DiamondTaxiAd.png

Which, along with the fact that we never directly see anyone else who works there makes it easy to get the impression that it's their business, though personally always took them as just being employees myself.

I like to think it's their business but they enjoy driving in the rain too much to not be more hands on in taxiing people.

Back