MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
I love colors : p Like for real, theyre amazing. I like talking about them too.

Whats your favorite color/colors? Do you have a favorite color combination?

Mine is something like this-

images

images

12a4f8fa-9c1f-4588-8422-44dadb58b20a.jpg

I love that lively pink color : p Its a really good "feel good" color, like it makes you feel really nice when you look at it. Its both calm and soft, and lively and exciting at the same time. Its a really neat color : p

I like neon colors, I love things bright and lively. I like neon pink and neon green together, its a way fun color combination.

What colors do you like?

Really enjoy dull to darker colors in general. Mostly since dark colors are easy on the eyes such as forest green, dark blue, purple, black, and pale colors. A lot of characters I like have those kinds of colorscheme too anyway so it works out. Chiaki here can serve as a good example of what I mean.

1464897637068.png

Contrary to my name I don't really like the bright and shininess of some colors that can blind me so this dull or darker color set works perfectly for what I like.

Another example could be Rosalina, her entire colorscheme consists of the nice pale blue color. Another very nice dull color I really like and it fits with her gentle nature as well as helps incorporate her blonde hair into her design and color too.

1464418123490.jpg

@MonaWare your favorite color combo reminds me of the hitman
int%C3%A9rieur.jpg

Anyway, for the longest time my favorite color has been green and while it still is lately there have been two other colors that I like to see in a lot of applications. Those colors have been blue and pink though rarely together. I really like the way these colors can be used in various color schemes and just being rather calming colors.

My favorite color is blue, but purple is a close second. I also really like black and white as a color combination, as dull as that may sound. They just work really well together.

@MonaWare your favorite color combo reminds me of the hitman
int%C3%A9rieur.jpg

Anyway, for the longest time my favorite color has been green and while it still is lately there have been two other colors that I like to see in a lot of applications. Those colors have been blue and pink though rarely together. I really like the way these colors can be used in various color schemes and just being rather calming colors.

Oh actually pink and black are not my favorite combination : p I just used those pictures because I thought that the darkness brought out the color more : p But I actually do like pink and black, the only problem I have with it is like guys who are "embarrased" to like the color pink always have to add it with black to make it "manly", and I really hate "manly" stuff : p But I do like the combination yeah.

But I actually am really into pink, green and blue just like you said, believe it or not : p They are my current favorites, like the neon versions of those colors. Theyre way cool together.

@ckd I also like black and white together! I have many black and white bracelets I like to wear, actually : p Ive always enjoyed that combination, too.

My favorite color is yellow, but I'm also fond of purple and pink and will often represent myself with one of those colors when available. I'm not a fan of neon colors, because I just find their level of brightness annoying.

1098161_f520.jpg

I always thought Sting's wolfpack face paint was really really ugly : p

Fun fact, red and black were my high schools colors. I kinda wish we had better colors, though : p One of our rival schools had green and yellow as their colors, I was always jealous of that : p

That color scheme just makes me think of deadpool, all red and black two colors that go together turn anything really edgy. As for school colors that's quite a crazy combination usually school colors have brighter colors.

tumblr_inline_nx8aiuA98R1sl6jqt_500.jpg

My favorite color is yellow, but I'm also fond of purple and pink and will often represent myself with one of those colors when available. I'm not a fan of neon colors, because I just find their level of brightness annoying.

Hah that's a nice color combination infact your favorite colors are very similar to Wario himself hhmm coincidence or not.

WarioDisturbed-WL4.png

My favorite color is probably blue. Purple and pink are also nice colors. I think part of why I became a fan of Wario is his color scheme. Just looking at the layout of this forum right now makes me think the two colors go well together.

When I was smaller it used to be blue, but ever since Mario became my all time favorite (at the time) it was now red and til this day it's still red, due to Mario, not who you think.

Mixed colors? Ummm, red and orange I guess, lol.

My 2nd favorite color is green mostly because of Luigi! HE'S JUST SO AWESOME! X3

______██████████████
-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ████
-__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓██▓▓▓
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓