[Poll] Which Wario Land should I get next?

Which Wario Land should I get next?

• Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FelixWario

Wa, HA, EEEEEEE-
So, after an unfortunate accident earlier today, I decided to post this again.

I recently discovered a nearby shop where they sell eShop Cards.
What's even luckier for me is the fact the 3DS supports my national currency. It wouldn't be hard to guess I'd go after a Wario Land title, but the question is..

Which one?

The poll ends in 5 days.
Also, if you want, you can discuss and compare the various Wario Land games in this thread.

I would recommend Wario Land II. Played all of these games, and honestly, I think that's the one out the first three Game Boy titles which is best overall. It's also probably the Wario game that's easiest to get started with, since it's neither too much like a Mario game (aka Wario Land 1) or potentially too confusing for a newcomer (Wario Land 3).

Wario Land III is my personal favourite of the lot and its early game will feel far less weird if you play it first rather than after WLII.

Wario Land III is my personal favourite of the lot and its early game will feel far less weird if you play it first rather than after WLII.

What do you mean by that?

You mean that it'll feel less weird getting back your 'existing' moves via upgrades if you play Wario Land 3 before 2?

Fair enough. I do have to wonder one thing though...

Why did Wario Land 3 make all of Wario's normal abilities 'upgrades' rather than just say, give him some new ones? It doesn't really make much sense after they were usable in three full Wario Land games...

Why did Wario Land 3 make all of Wario's normal abilities 'upgrades' rather than just say, give him some new ones? It doesn't really make much sense after they were usable in three full Wario Land games...
What other abilities do you think he could get? I think it is indeed far les confusing when you play it first, because when I start it over I always have to get used to not being able to do ground pounds again.

Back