Why Waluigi was not put in Smash.

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
cp16zq942pg11.jpg

I actually really like this comic. Hate shadman, but I love the way he draws these characters. Shows that there actually is a positive, pure part of his brain somewhere...
Maybe the characterization isn't super accurate, but it's an interesting and cute headcanon/idea.

Well, it's quite simple. Waluigi would never do that. Skipping his chance to be part of the roster for Smash? That's something Luigi would do perhapse. If you're that much of a fan of Waluigi, you should at least recognize that this is so not a part of his character. Wario and Waluigi are just jerks at heart! That's why it's just not a good depiction of the character. Also, I'm not bashing on the artist, it's creative freedom, but imo, it just feels wrong as it's way out of character.

It's not in-character, but it beats the Smash fanbase's usual modus operandi of shitting all over every single deconfirmed character and their fans.
I was just replying to the conversation. I do agree, it's a nice change of mood. At least that!

It's not in-character, but it beats the Smash fanbase's usual modus operandi of shitting all over every single deconfirmed character and their fans.
Pretty sure that was Shadman's intention. Aside from making really gross stuff his style also revolves a lot around subverting expectations.

Pretty sure that was Shadman's intention. Aside from making really gross stuff his style also revolves a lot around subverting expectations.
Well good on him for that, it's better then those dickheads who instead of being happy with the newcomers they like, prefer to dump all over deconfirmed characters, while telling fans of said characters to suck it up. I can accept Isaac's fate as an AT, it's assholes who are happy about people not getting their wishes that annoy me.

The Smash fanbase is a toxic cesspool, which makes you appreciate the times when someone tries to counter the constant nastyness.

Back