Wii U?

LarioWand

DungstonUni
Now that the wii U is rip, I'd like to see if anyone else liked it as much as I did. I thought 3D World and Mario Maker were really exciting when they came out. My friends and I had a blast playing all of them. My only major disappointment with the system was Mario party 10 but that's a different story. Although it wasn't as powerful as PS4/Xbox one, it did have great exclusives during its run (pre-switch ports) and Mario Maker is still one of my fave games to play.

Basically want to hear other positive views of the Wii U. We all know what was wrong with it but I wanna hear what people liked about it.

thanks!

Well, I did enjoy Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Smash Bros and Mario Maker. And the Virtual Console was great. Indeed, where online was concerned, it may well have been the best console Nintendo ever released.

Well, I did enjoy Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Smash Bros and Mario Maker. And the Virtual Console was great. Indeed, where online was concerned, it may well have been the best console Nintendo ever released.

You're right there. I actually find that switch disconnects from MK matches a heck of a lot more than the wii U.

the VC is great too. My first time playing WL4 was on wii U VC!

Back