Will a Wario game be in the presentation today?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
You know, the Nintendo Switch one?

Could we see a new Wario Land or WarioWare title?

Or do you think that's unlikely? Post your thoughts here!

WarioWare, perhaps. I wouldn't be surprised at a new WW designed to work around the Switch's capabilities, like Touched/Twisted/Smooth Moves etc. did for their respective platforms. (WarioWare Switched?) How that would work is anyone's guess.

As cool as that is....I'd vastly prefer a Wario Land be announced, and I think the odds of that happening are incredibly slim. I'm not counting on it. I'd say we've got a better chance at seeing a completely original Wario game than we do a Land title.
:shantdance2:But who knows? I'll remain optimistic.

Nothing Wario related unfortunately, but the Switch is just getting started. There may be Wario one or two years down the road. 3ds still has a small chance of Warioware in my opinion, although that will probably go to smartphones if that happens.

Nothing Wario related unfortunately, but the Switch is just getting started. There may be Wario one or two years down the road. 3ds still has a small chance of Warioware in my opinion, although that will probably go to smartphones if that happens.
I think if we do get a new Warioware game, it'll most likely be on the 3DS. Considering that the team has been focused on it for quite awhile now. Plus Warioware is mostly a handheld oriented series. (Aside from Mega Party Games, Smooth Moves and Game & Wario.) And despite the Switch being a handheld as well. (Technically Speaking.) A 3DS Warioware is a much more likely thing to happen. Because not only is The 3DS continuing well into 2017 and possibly 2018, but there's the fact that Wario games like others have said in the past, have either come extremely early, or extremely late in a systems lifecycle.

Well no Wario game, but we got something close to a new Warioware.

Yay?
What a bunch of fucking bullshit, this game could had definitely been a new Warioware of sorts, but nooooo Nintendo had to make it some generic ass game. Seriously this looks to be one of those games that will be forgotten a day after it comes out, at least with the Warioware themimg, it'll have some staying power. Seriously this had potential, and Nintendo just fucking waste it. What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

They should make that as a Punch Out's spiritual succesor, with all opponents playable for the first time (including a few Mario characters).

Talking about Mario Kart 8 "remastered"

Same game, no signs of Wario & Waluigi? Actual battle modes that could have been updated in the previous entry? Same tracks, DLC characters are now free? I got the feeling that they're flipping the bird to the people who bought Wii U. I do like the idea of mixing and matching characters from other games, but something atrocious will happen in a near future, just like in Super Smash.

Last edited:
There's no mixing and matching of characters.
ee21aa2640834e43adefad5e3f20f979.png

Oh I misunderstood and thought you meant that certain characters would be cut while new ones would be added.

Sadly, i think that Nintendo only go to those franchise that he could be safe. I,m sure that a Wario title and a WARIO LAND title, is really hard to see today because Nintendo go to create new franchises and forget series like F Zero, Metroid or Kid Icarus, and Wario Land/WarioWare can go for the same line
6a0133ec87bd6d970b01b8d0d2ee88970c-800wi

Back