[WL3] We did it, boys

tahutoa

Has "it." Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
Didn't end up posting these til now because I got sick after coming back from vacation, but on 11/30, on the way back home, I got the Spade treasure, and along with it the last set of musical coins, and was greeted with this handsome devil.
20181130_172530.jpg
20181130_172538.jpg
20181130_172554.jpg

It took I want to say over 24 hours of total play time, spanned across a couple of months, but my first thought was immediately 'oh boy, I can't wait to tell the bois'

Last edited:
Good job! Although you don't need the musical coins to get Perfect, just fyi. Pretty impressive though!

I've never been able to get all the music coins! I honestly thought my copy was bugged because I couldn't find one, but now I think that's impossible.

Congratulations! Your prize is... you can play that irritating golf minigame whenever you want now! Have fun!
Well, you just get that from finding all the crayons (unless getting perfect takes the cost off or smth). From what I understand, getting all the musical coins unlocks the fourth course, and not much else, which is kind of lame but gets you sick amounts of street cred. as is proper.

I am happy that you beat Rudy before 100%-ing the treasures d:)
How did you know? ...Well, in this case, I did it because last time I tried getting everything, I forgot which level I had been getting things for, and I hadn't wanted to face Rudy, but I figured I might as well since any hopes of 100%ing then had been thoroughly dashed-- if memory serves. Anyway, afterwards I saw all these handy magenta dots over all the levels I hadn't gotten everything for, and that had me very pleased. ...of course, this was on my 3DS, which has a wonky SD slot ',:<, and since Wario Land 3 is on the implied SD card, I couldn't get jack shit done without that same fucking error message.

Last edited:
Back