MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
I am not happy with that thread title : /

Anywho, yeah like we often talk about the good things about ourselves online, our talents and achievements and what were good at. But we rarely ever talk about our bad side. Our bad habits, things we lack, our struggles and failures. So lets talk about those here : p
No one is perfect or anything, everyone here has something to post : p
(no "not me, Im perfect" jokes plz : p)

Yeah so, I deal with issues with my weight. Its both from having a low metabolism (I gain weight really quickly and take forever to lose it), and also from not having a perfectly healthy lifestyle : p I get plenty of exercise from work : p I walk for hours a day : p But I dont always chose the best foods. I mean yeah I have a slow metabolism, but Im fully aware that I do, and chose to eat bad foods anyway, so I am responsible for not eating right. I often go through like months where I drink soda every day. And I have pizza once every week. And sometimes I buy junk food like cookies or whatever.

I do struggle with weight. And Im not like huge or anything, but I dont qualify as thin either : p Im a bit chubby. And I actually did once used to be very big, I lost over 100 pounds a few years ago, was hard : p Ive managed to not go back to that, though Im still not where I wanna be : p

Sooooo, what about you? Should be totally honest, and post something good : p

I have problems with weight too, not so bad as I'd make it out to be but I'd like to be skinny like everyone else. The funny part is, with the disease I currently have I can lose a lot of it fast in just a month by working out and eating healthy, down side? It's a disease that if left untreated could kill me or worse, so I gotta take a needle which is good for me, but makes me gain weight because my body is no longer burning fat for energy.

If I truly wanted to be Skinner I'd stop taking the needle for a short few weeks and just, work out 24/7 .

Other faults? I'm pretty stupid, I'm no good with grammar, spelling and all that good stuff. I mostly learned to write by being corrected over years and years on the internet and help with school.

I also tend to want to be the best out of everyone for some reason, just being better than everyone else was always a goal, not sure why. In turn of this, I can lose friends or make people angry with me.

Trying to get me to reveal my weaknesses, are you? Eh, sure, why not.

Well, as I'm sure many of you have gathered by now, I concern myself very deeply with others. If someone else has an issue, I will provide any and all help I can without hesitation. This is a strong point of mine in terms of character, certainly, but it can be a bit...taxing, at times. I'm very prone to becoming worried for others' wellbeing, be it in a physical sense or an emotional one, and this in turn can be a bit of a strain on my own mental wellbeing. On a related note, I have a tendency to conceal my troubles to avoid worrying others. Whenever I can, I like to act as a sort of beacon of hope, and I feel like seeing me in pain would only serve to weaken the spirits of others. That may be a part of why my avatar is what it is, actually; this big, grinning face is in a sense how I want others to see me. I understand that this is both unhealthy for myself, and a tad irrational; I know that other people would be happy to support me if I only reach out. But I simply don't want to show signs of distress, and I'm not sure if that'll be all that easy for me to change. I have a tendency to put others before myself, and in some ways, that can take its toll on me. Given the choice, though, I wouldn't give that up for anything.

On a lighter note, I'm also a bit prideful and lazy as all hell.

I'm not happy with my weight either. It truly is a struggle to lose, but so easy to gain?? Ugh. Props to you though for losing weight despite your metabolism issue! That's a great achievement. I'm not huge either, but because I'm not happy with my body, it leads to me being self-conscious and insecure, especially in public. Transitioning to a healthy diet can be very difficult, especially since there are so many unhealthy options (and it doesn't help that they taste better), but I've been taking baby steps, such as cutting out soda, eating less junk food, eating more fruits, etc. Hopefully one day this will no longer be a problem.

Procrastination is another fault of mine. I get distracted way too easily and will do anything else before considering the task at hand. I'm procrastinating right now actually. It's really bad considering I often fall behind in my school work. Where does one find motivation? I could use some.

I understand that I need to do it, but this doesn't make me more inclined to do it. I'm a mess. Plus, my teacher accepts late work.

Squidward Tentacles said:
I always thought the most important rule was "Why do today what you can put off 'til tomorrow?"
Eugene Krabs said:
What is today, but yesterday's "tomorrow"?
In other words, you can continue procrastinating, sure. But if you keep that mindset, you'll just put it off tomorrow, and the next day. In order to get it done, you first need to start. In fact, since you're reading this right now, just go and work on what you need to do. Right now. Do it for half an hour, and if you truly can't bear it at that point, you may take a break. If you're making headway, keep going. The hardest step is the first one.

Weight never used to be a fault for me. When I didn't take a needle I stayed skinny for years, I was wondering why I lost so much weight, I thought it was because I started to drink water often, lol.

Needle, how can you be so good yet so awful!?

I am extremely dissatisfied with my weight. I want to be huge but it has been a very difficult journey.

I am pretty lazy and badly disciplined which I don't think I need to go into detail about how that is like.

I come off as a big snarker nowadays but I used to be a much nicer person. I used to make it a big deal to help out everyone I could. I had an outlook similar to King Hehehe. It is a huge gamble to be so trusting of so many people. While it seems it has been a lucky success for him I met very little long lasting success and now I'm a bitter grump who mainly keeps to himself when it comes to helping people.

Ironically, I used to be much more cynical than I am now, undergoing almost the exact opposite transition. Honestly, I was kind of a prick years ago. A well-liked prick, but a prick nonetheless. I, uh, don't look back fondly on those days. I figure that, if I'm to have some purpose in life, I need to be able to serve others; I'm just not content in a purely self-driven existence. So I do everything I can do for others, even if it's not always easy.

I am extremely dissatisfied with my weight. I want to be huge but it has been a very difficult journey.

I am pretty lazy and badly disciplined which I don't think I need to go into detail about how that is like.

I come off as a big snarker nowadays but I used to be a much nicer person. I used to make it a big deal to help out everyone I could. I had an outlook similar to King Hehehe. It is a huge gamble to be so trusting of so many people. While it seems it has been a lucky success for him I met very little long lasting success and now I'm a bitter grump who mainly keeps to himself when it comes to helping people.

By weight, do you mean you weigh less than you want to?

And aw, I dont think youre mean : p I think youre very nice. And I like your "snark-iness", I think you have a good sense of humor : p
You shouldnt keep to yourself, though. I like reading your posts here, so would be cool if you posted more : p

I'm too innocent for my own good. Sometimes, I joke about sensitive subjects or people, in an attempt to bright up the mood, but I make it worse. I also love detailing my ideas, sometimes too much. If something doesn't make sense, or isn't explained well, I just can't enjoy it. That happens to my ideas, I created stories in my head, with tons of characters and their developments, like Blue's story. Everything is explainable for anyone who asks any kind of questions about my ideas. If I can't explain the most tiny detail, it's back to the drawing board... That's stupid, I know...

I can instantly think of a million faults of mine. d:confused: I guess I'll only mention one though:
I usually leave important things until the last minute. Oh man, now I get memories of doing my homework at school in the mornings making sure teachers don't notice, lol. I'm still trying to kick this habit after many years, but I still leave a lot of things until the last minute. It's really annoying.

On explaining things, in situations where I have to explain something quickly, where Im under alot of pressure and junk, I absolutely cannot explain anything well at all : p I often like struggle putting together what I want to say, and everything just comes out a mess : p If Im sitting calmly in a room with a friend, I can do such a thing fine. But like, at work on a stressful and chaotic day, when I have to explain something, I often fail to find a way to do it quickly, in an easy to understand way. And the knowledge that this will happen to me makes me anxious, which makes it even harder for me to do : p

I probly make myself sound like Im all shakey and incapable of dealing with real life situations, Im really not that bad at all : p Its mostly just speech with me, I sometimes get anxious, and it causes me to trip on my words, or struggle to think of the right thing to say, which causes stress. I really hate it.

Doing so concisely seems to be, uh, less of a strong suit of mine.

I am the same way 100% : p
I cant tell anyone anything without having at least 2-3 paragraphs of words : p

This is something Ive really improved on greatly, but throughout my life I used to really deal with feelings of envy. Like to an extreme. I would become envious of anyone who was better at me at something I wanted to do, had things that I wanted, or lived life the way I wanted to or had the kind of body I wish I had. I even went through a short period of my life where I was kinda hateful about it. Ive really improved alot on this as Ive gotten older, and Im good at not caring about such things now, and feeling okay with myself. But there was a time I was really unhappy about those who had what I didnt : p

I also used to deal with alot of shameful feelings, which was brought on by certain extended family members of mine that I was around alot as a child. They say very hateful things, and those things had a big impact on me growing up. I used to be ashamed about certain parts of myself because of them.
Ive really grown alot and become much wiser since then. Sadly theyre still very hateful people I hear, though : /

I have another fault where if somebody taunts at me in smash I'll get extremely pissed off, I almost broke my game because of it. (Somebody I know actually did break their copy because somebody taunted. Not gonna name names but her name starts with an E.)

I really hate losing in video games, I know it's for the fun but I really don't want to lose, like I said I want to be the best. That's why I became the top Smash player on a few forums and a great black ops 2 player.

Speaking of black ops 2, I hate working with people. If They aren't good as me I tend to blame losses on them and not myself. So I mostly just stay on Free-for-all with a shot-gun, makes people rage but whateves.

By weight, do you mean you weigh less than you want to?

And aw, I dont think youre mean : p I think youre very nice. And I like your "snark-iness", I think you have a good sense of humor : p
You shouldnt keep to yourself, though. I like reading your posts here, so would be cool if you posted more : p
Yes! Though I was trying to play off of other people's weight problems,(forgive me all if this sounds insensitive) I'm actually at a healthy weight but I have my own goals. You see, I'm trying to build a lot of muscle and while I'm definitely getting stronger its not really physically apparent yet.

While saying I keep to myself I don't mean I talk minimally. I used to get very emotionally invested in people and their problems. Now I'm much less inclined to do such a thing.

Back