Your video game collection

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
Heya. Soooo what all do you have in your collection of video games and consoles?
I like reading and posting in threads like these, I used the search bar to make sure there wasnt a thread with a similar title, so hopefully that was enough before posting this thread : p

But yeah, I dont have a very large collection, and I usually dont. The reason probly being that I trade in games to get new games often : p I dont have a whole lot of money, so alot of times that I buy games, I trade in others to get them : p I have a few games Ill never trade of course, but I have traded in many through out my life : p

Anywho, heres what I currently have in my possesion-

Hardware-
I currently have
-Nintendo 64
-Gamecube
-Wii
-(Original) Xbox
-PS2
-3DS
-Gameboy SP
(my mom has a 360 that I bought her for xmas. I have owned one in the past as well. I never touch it, back when I owned one I had 3 games that I played for it : p )

Im really into old consoles, for some reason. I generally dont feel all that excited about new consoles anymore. I dont really know why. But lately Im like really into old Nintendo and Sega hardware.

As for games, I have these here-

N64-
Sadly, I dont own many N64 games anymore, I ended up like trading all of them, and I regret it : /I only have one game for the console right now, its one of my top favorites ever
-Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage

The N64 is actually one of my all time favorite systems, I just dont have much for it atm.

Gamecube-
-Tales of Symphonia
-Skies of Arcadia
-Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
-Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
-Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
-Lost Kingdoms
-Lost Kingdoms 2
-The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
-Resident Evil: Zero
-Resident Evil 4

Wii-
-Arc Rise Fantasia
-Shiren The Wanderer
-Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
-Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (its my favorite HM game : 3 )
-Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
-Knights of Valhalla: Edler Saga
-Dawn of Discovery

Crescent Moon Villager currently has my copy of Rune Factory: Frontier. We are deciding whether or not hes gonna give it back to me : p
There are a ton of Wii games I want to get back. I had a bigger library for the Wii than any other console : p

Another console with tons of games I wanna try : p

Original Xbox-
-Sudeki
-Syberia
-Morrowind
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
-Azurik: Rise of Perathia
-Unreal Championship 2
-Metal Dungeon
-Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes
-Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders

PS2-
I actually currently have 0 PS2 games at all : / Wanna get some though, have owned them in the past. I dont like shopping for PS2 games, because the library is flooded, making it more difficult to shop for.

3DS-
Physical copies of games, I have
-Rune Factory 4
-Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Gameboy SP-
-The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
-Wario Land 4
(both of these games belong to Crescent Moon Villager, though : p I have not bought any games for it myself yet, though I have seen a few that I want : p )

And thats all that I have as of right now : p What about you?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 607
Well I guess I own most system with a somewhat large collection of games. Played way too much games and it's probably why I know so much of what people talk about. You name it, I've probably either heard of it or played it.

I own about almost every console system except the PS4 and a few others. While I've been playing on pc alot more nowadays, I still go back to playing games like Banjo Kazooie, Monster Hunter, Jak and Daxter, and Super Metroid.

Console.
The Consoles I own are
-SNES
-N64
-Gamecube
-Wii
-Wii U
-Playstation
-PS2
-PS3
-Original Xbox
-Xbox 360
-Xbox One

Portable
-Gameboy Color
-Game boy Advance
-DS
-DSi
-3DS
-PSP
-PSVita

I would list the games I own, but I would flood this place up.

I would list the games I own, but I would flood this place up.

Use spoiler tags : p

If you look above on the bar on top of where you type here, its the "insert" button, between the media button (the one that looks like film) and the media gallery embed button (the one that looks like a camera), it looks like a page with an I on the bottom of it : p

Oh thank you kind person.

Console Games

SNES
-Super Mario World
-Super Mario Kart
-Super Metroid
-Donkey Kong Country
-Donkey Kong Country 2
-Donkey Kong Country 3
-Yoshi's Island
-Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past

N64
-Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
-Star Wars Rogue Squadron
-Super Mario 64
-Mario Kart 64
-Paper Mario
-Goldeneye
-Banjo Kazooie
-Banjo Tooie
-Glover
-Quake
-Quake 2
-Turok 2
-S.C.A.R.S
-Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
-Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
-Conker's Bad Fur Day
-Donkey Kong 64
-Star Fox 64
-Super Smash Bros

Gamecube
-Metroid Prime
-Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
-Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 Rogue Leader
-Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 Rebel Strike
-Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast
-Custom Robo
-Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door
-Super Smash Bros Melee
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Mario Party 4
-Mario Party 5
-Sonic Adventure DX
-Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
-Sonic Mega Collection
-Sonic Gems Collection
-Sonic Riders
-Shadow the Hedgehog...
-Rayman 3
-Rayman Arena
-Wario World
-Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker
-Star Fox Assault

Wii
-Wii Sports (who doesn't have this)
-Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess
-Super Smash Bros Brawl
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Paper Mario
-Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
-Wario Land Shake it

Wii U
-Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker HD
-Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess HD
-Super Mario 3D World
-Super Mario Maker
-Mario Kart 8
-Super Smash Bros 4
-Bayonetta
-Bayonetta 2

Playstation
-Crash Bandicoot
-Crash Bandicoot Warped
-Metal Gear Solid

PS2
-Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy
-Jak 2
-Jak 3
-Jak X Combat Racing
-Ratchet and Clank
-Ratchet and Clank Going Commando
-Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal
-Ratchet Deadlock
-Star Wars Battlefront
-Star Wars Battlefront 2
-Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater
-Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoon us
-Sly 2 Band of Thieves
-Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves
-God of War
-God of War 2

PS3
-Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction
-Ratchet and Clank Future a Crack in Time
-Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus
-God of War 3
-Sly 4 Thieves in Time
-Little Big Planet
-Little Big Planet 2
-Little Big Planet 3
-Jak and Daxter HD Collection
-Sonic Unleashed
-Star Wars the Force Unleashed
-Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2
-Skullgirls

Original Xbox
-Halo Combat Evolved
-Halo 2
-Conker Live and Reloaded
-Star Wars Republic Commando

Xbox 360
-Halo 3
-Halo 3 ODST
-Halo Wars
-Halo Reach
-Halo 4
-Gears of War 2
-Gears of War 3
-Skullgirls

Xbox One
-Halo the Master Chief Collection
-Halo 5 Guardians
-Star Wars Battlefront EA
-Killer Instinct

(rest of other games are casual games or on pc and handheld)

That took longer then I expected. Had to look for alot of console games and I'm sure I have alot more somewhere.

Last edited:
N64
-Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
-Star Wars Rogue Squadron
-Super Mario 64
-Mario Kart 64
-Paper Mario
-Goldeneye
-Banjo Kazooie
-Banjo Tooie
-Glover
-Quake
-Quake 2
-Turok 2
-S.C.A.R.S
-Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
-Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
-Conker's Bad Fur Day
-Donkey Kong 64
-Star Fox 64
-Super Smash Bros

Thats a good N64 collection : p
But, how can you have Turok 2 without Turok 1? You totally gotta have the first.
(Btw Ive never played 3 or Rage Wars to this day, no idea what they are like. I have played Evolution though, it was great : p )

Wii
-Wii Sports (who doesn't have this)

I dont : p

-Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess

Ewwww TP for Wii DX

I hated it on Wii : p I really liked it on Gamecube though.

Original Xbox
-Halo Combat Evolved
-Halo 2
-Conker Live and Reloaded
-Star Wars Republic Commando

To this day Ive never owned a Halo game : p
And awww, Conker, Ive heard its just as hard to get on Xbox as it is N64. Thats so lame.
Have heard Republic Commando is great though. I generally dont like FPS games but would like to try that one.

Have you ever played the first Turok, Hex Scout? Its one of my favorite N64 games, actually : p

http://darkadia.com/member/Glowsquid/library

I have some more shovelware GBC licensed games but fuck if I'm going to bother to add them

I was surprised to see the first Final Fantasy game in there, I thought you didnt like JRPGs?

Oh! You have iNinja. Do you like that game? I wanna try it.

Haha Robotron, I havent played that in forever : p I really liked that game for like a couple of weeks, dont think I ever touched it again after that : p

Whats your favorite Turok btw? (My little brother said the 360 one was terrible)

You like the same kind of games my little brother likes, actually : p You guys would probly make good friends : p

*Just wanted to point out that I got the name of one of the games in my list wrong : p I put in "Knighs of Valhalla", the title actually reads "Valhalla Knights"

My room is pretty dark, so its hard to read the cases, and I havent even tried the game since buying it : p

Just to give you an idea how brightly light my room is-

diXn1hC.jpg

cxDGXXu.jpg

Had to use a heat lamp there to create more light for the picture : p Theres nothing but woods outside my window so I get zero natural light : p

Oh, and totally related to the thread : p I found a picture of the games I had before I literally sold all my games and consoles back in 2013-

7UmwNvF.jpg

Most of them were Wii games : p Some of them were stolen by my older brother, one of them being Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for Wii. Was really bummed out about that one.

Ive always wanted to try Doom 64 actually. My little brother owned it once when we were kids, but at that time I had no interest in games like that : p I still generally dont, think its because it was a part of my past that makes me wanna try it now.

But yeah, Id like to try that game one day : p

Oh! You have iNinja. Do you like that game? I wanna try it.

it's pretty good.

Whats your favorite Turok btw? (My little brother said the 360 one was terrible)

eh, I'd say the first one, though I'm waiting for the upcoming PC remaster of Turok 2 to see how much more tolerable quicksaving makes Turok 2's insanely complex levels.

3 has interesting ideas but the shooting is just so flat and dull. Not good in such a linear game.

Turok Evolution has actually fun shooting and gore, but it's a clearly unfinished game and the lack of polish shows (no weapon wheel, ridiculously low ceiling for fall damage, weapons randomly disapearing and repearing from your arsenal between levels). Still I'd say it's close to 1 in my ranking.

The 2008 reboot is an hot mess that's Turok in name only.

I was surprised to see the first Final Fantasy game in there, I thought you didnt like JRPGs?

When I was like... 14, I tihnk, I bought the psp remake of the first FF to see what all the hubhub is about. I wasn't very impressed.

I've honestly never beaten Turok 2 without using Cheat Codes. Hive of the Mantids I'm looking at you! The levels on the game are extremely long and the map kinda don't help much.

Turok Evolution has actually fun shooting and gore, but it's a clearly unfinished game and the lack of polish shows (no weapon wheel, ridiculously low ceiling for fall damage, weapons randomly disapearing and repearing from your arsenal between levels). Still I'd say it's close to 1 in my ranking.

I've beaten Evolution and I will agree that it is unfinished.

You make those cases yourself, BlueJackG? Thats way awesome. I wish I could make stuff like that.

eh, I'd say the first one, though I'm waiting for the upcoming PC remaster of Turok 2 to see how much more tolerable quicksaving makes Turok 2's insanely complex levels.
3 has interesting ideas but the shooting is just so flat and dull. Not good in such a linear game.
The 2008 reboot is an hot mess that's Turok in name only.
When I was like... 14, I tihnk, I bought the psp remake of the first FF to see what all the hubhub is about. I wasn't very impressed.

Id also say the first one : p My brothers and I got that game around the same time we got WCW vs NWO world tour, I remember those two games being like the best thing ever back then : p Haha, I miss those days, my older brother had a friend named Gram whod just give him his N64 games he wasnt playing anymore : p
But Turok was way awesome. It was my first FPS game, and its still up there as one of my favorite games. (Never actually beaten it without cheats though >.> )

And haha yeah the levels in Turok were always so massive : p I often say that I consider Turok to be more of an adventure game than an FPS game, and I usually get dumb looks for it : p But the levels are so huge, so it always felt like one to me.
Didnt know there was gonna be a remake though, will the like graphics be updated or anything?

And yeah, Ive never played Turok 3, but from what little Ive seen of it, it kinda makes me think of Armorines. (probly didnt spell that right at all) That probly sounds weird, but dunno, it kinda has that lifeless run forward and shoot things feeling. Have never been real excited to try it after seeing pictures and videos.

And haha, Im glad you said you still liked the game (evolution), I really liked the game, too : p I thought it was way fun, I loved the level designs and the music in the game. the action felt natural and fun. I wasnt aware of weapons diappearing actually, but I can see how its not a totally well put together game yeah : / But I really liked it anyway : p It was one of my first Gamecube games, and I played it for a long while before I finally gave it trying to beat it : p Would like to get it again.

And haha thats almost exactly what my little brother said, though I think he said that they threw in an occasional raptor or two? May be mistaken though.
(sorry for the long response, Im a big fan of Turok : /)

I see, Ive never played the first one. Ive played a bit of 7 though, would like to play it again one day, and really get to play through it. I liked what little Ive played.
I remember you saying you werent a fan of JRPGs, I was thinking about that though. Skies of Arcadia is a really neat JRPG. Outside the random typical turn based JRPG battles, theres alot of really cool and innovational stuff in the game, piloting your own ship, getting to customize your ship and find new weapons and upgrades for it, building your own crew who affect your ship in different ways, setting up and customizing your own base. If you ever decide to try a JRPG again, I think you should really try that one.

And haha, my room is actually really cool, yeah : p I mean its nothing special at all, its tiny and old. But I love that its right next to the woods. I love to sit next to the window when its open, its really great.

Fun glitch I found out when I played multiplayer on Turok Evolution. On one of the map that was like this desert temple arena with a small pool of water in the middle of the map. If you're a raptor and you go into the water, I think if you press Y (gamecube) the raptor would start flying high above the sky without stop until you die from drowning way above the water.

sadly I never got to try the multiplayer. I read about the game once though, apparently theres some temple in the game, and the music to it is like some sacred chanting junk. But I guess like the words theyre singing are literally along the lines of like "foreign chanting" or whatever : p I read that a long time ago, but thought it was funny : p

I find it disappointing that you can only ever use the nuke once in the single player and even when you don't use it, the game won't let you keep it for the next level.

Back