Anyone else want more Mario remakes with Wario in them?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
He was in Super Mario 64 DS, and that was awesome. I mean, running around the likes of Bob-omb Battlefield with Wario and punching the hell out of everything? Brilliant.

But does anyone else want to see more remakes of Mario games like that, with Wario as a playable character?

For example, Wario on Isle Delfino with FLUDD... that has to be the coolest idea ever, right?

Heck, let's make Wario more powerful too! Mario couldn't punch in that game, but imagine if Wario could punch enemies all over the place like some sort of pro boxer! Or shoulder barge the hell out of them, sending the likes of Petey Piranha flying around like a pinball in the process! Or if when he faced that Wiggler with this music:

He didn't bother with the bud things, he just suplexed the hell out of it, like the characters did in Final Fantasy VI with the Phantom Train:

And then there's obviously Mario Galaxy and its sequel. Great games, but damn, they'd be even better with Wario as another playable character.

I mean, can you imagine how cool that'd be? Wario blasting from planet to planet, beating up Bowser's strongest troops in the cosmos, telling Rosalina to get on with it and stop wasting time with the storybook stuff... he'd make the games even better than they already are.

And he should so be able to break those glass casings by shoulder barging or punching them. Cause while Mario has to lure Bullet Bills into Megaleg or Megahammer to take 'em down, Wario should just punch the crap out of them instead.

So yeah, anyone else want more Mario remakes with Wario as a playable character?

If they did something like that again then they shouldn't make him so useless next time. I mean look at his jump in Mario 64 DS! It's useless! His double jump is as high as Luigi's normal jump. You have to triple jump everywhere if you wanna get anywhere. And don't get me started on his swimming speed. Ugh.
It's just that in a game like Mario 64 his strength isn't all that useful. Only on some rare occasions. If you use Luigi you're pretty much set.

Back