Anything you want from the Wario series that'd never realistically happen?

TB100

What you see is what you get, just a guy...
This is a thread idea that i stole from the Sonic Stadium Boards. and i thought it would be interesting to start one here.

Here's the OP from the thread that i stole it from just to give you an idea. (I just replaced the Sonic specific quotes with Wario ones.)
Every fanboy and fangirl has dreams for their franchise, and those dreams are always inevitably crushed when they realize companies don't cater to you specifically; they cater to an audience. That's how they make money. And there's nothing wrong with making money; it's what every business should set out to do. But just to entertain my own morbid curiosity, what are some things you wish Nintendo would do for the Wario franchise that you know would never realistically happen?

So i'll go ahead and start this off.

• Have characters interact. - One of my biggest complaints regarding the Wario series, is that we got all of these neat and interesting Characters, but yet they've never been shown to interact with each other. sure we see them in the same scene plenty of times, but the closest thing to actual interaction within the franchise is Wario and Captain Syrup from the WL Series, and Wario and Penny. why not have Penny trying to be friends with Ashley, or have Orbulon and Crygor make something together. or have Mona trying to impress Wario, there are so many opportunities for them to interact, and yet we had never see these interactions in the series.
  • integrate the Wario series with the Mario series. - Now Mario & Wario have a very loose connection overall, and aside from the nod here and there, Nintendo never goes out of their way to truly tie the series or it's characters to the Mario franchise, This is Unlike the DKC games, in which Nintendo does everything to tie both franchises together to make one. (Despite the fact that they're aesthetically very different.) why not do the same with Wario, have Mona and Ashley join the Spin-Off games, or have Wario tracks in the Mario Kart games, Hell just anything to properly tie these two franchises together. (Rather then trying to tie Rhythm Heaven and Wario together like they're trying to do.)
  • Have Waluigi be a character. - Seriously he is stated to be Wario's partner and sidekick, and yet, he never get's a mere mention despite that, Just give him some role in the series already. maybe have him be a Employee at Warioware or have him be a playable character in the WL series, Or hell just have him be a small cameo in the background or just mention him in the manuals. I don't know!!! Anything at this point would be good.
This is all i got for now. What do you want from the franchise that will never happen in a lifetime.
Hit it off in the comments below.

Last edited:
Have a Warioware character in Mario Kart, preferably Mona. Funky Kong got to appear in Mario Kart Wii. She would be a much better choice, than say..... Honey Queen from Mario Kart 7.
And I agree about Waluigi, I'm kind of puzzled as to why he made no appearance whatsoever in Warioware. If they didn't include him by now, they most likely never will at this point.
Most of all, I'd love to see Wario appear in the Mario and Luigi rpg series. He could be an antagonist that you come across multiple times throughout the story with him being fought against two or three times where he's stronger each time and has different and more difficult moves in each battle. He doesn't have to play a huge role, but something more than a simple cameo appearance would be pretty cool. Heck, he could even be a playable character, although I'd rather see him as a boss/antagonist.

I would love seeing Wario appear on a new Mario game similar to how he was in Super Mario 64 DS, but with all his abilities from Wario Land like the shoulder bash. Come on Nintendo, I want to give you my money if you do such things!

Back