Are the constant Ashley threads/icons/etc. really that much of a bother?

Nintengasm

Hocus Pocus!
I can change if up avatar-wise/discussion-wise on my end if people prefer. I like it here and don't want to annoy anyone.

I'm not fishing for compliments or "nah you're cool"'s here, I'm geniunely curious.

I think I'm okay, since I change my icon either daily or weekly. First, it was Temmie, Tatsumaki, Ashley, Temmie, Temmie, Ashley, Etc. An endless cycle of Ashley's, Temmie's and Tatsumaki.

Though Temmie was one icon I kept the longest, mostly because it fits my weird personality. There's also one more reason I keep changing it from Ashley to something else but I'll keep that to myself.

Other than that, you are 100% not annoying. Talk about Ash-wee all you want! nothing wrong here, she's a great character and great to discuss about. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Ashley can always add to the discussion, just not with people who's fed up with her. I mean, I talked to Dragon every single day about Ashley for 3 months and we always had things to say, mostly because It led to other topics.

Like, how did you first hear of Ashley? She said she was playing on the WW stage in brawl and heard a song about pizza, she liked it enough to look into it. She really liked mona, but after learning about Ashley that was it! she was in love with her, literally. She's crazier over her than I am, and that's saying a lot!

So, in conclusion you don't need to change your icon or anything, if you like Ashley go ahead and have her as your icon, talk about her in threads. It's alright.

KYON THATS NOT DISCUSSION THATS A CIRCLEJERK
you must atone for your sins or we will organize a witch hunt singing songs from wicked

ps. i checked with my friend whose dad works at nintendo and ashley is okay and legal
her imagery i mean
please do not finger your laptops

You are not making any sense! Ever since I got here you either act very rude or very weird, I'm not sure what to make of this. What are you even doing? I can't seem to get a hold of your humor.

What do you even do on this site? I'm not sure, but most of the time I do not get what you are saying. Don't finger my laptop? I don't own a laptop. Stop trying to ruin my experience here on WarioForums if that's what you're doing.

I do not understand what you say. Try to be more clear next time, thank you.

Last edited:
"Ashley backlash"

fqBzVEP.png

I dont really post much outsider GCC and Gaming sections (on like any site ever, Im not good at keeping myself limited to one topic >.>), but like, 50% of the members on this site have Ashley avatars and signatures, so I wouldnt imagine anyone would really be upset about an avatar.

Also, Ive only actually seen one member of this site talk out about the character of Ashley herself, and even thats not so much about having to deal with Ashley fans, but not being happy about the way a franchise they like is going (could be totally wrong about that though).

I may not post much outside a few sections buuut I think its safe to say that this site is Ashley friendly : p

You must have missed a fair amount of recent discussion. There was some debate recently over whether it's a good thing that Ashley's been getting so much attention lately relative to the rest of the series, but overall I don't think many people here, if anyone, harbors any resentment towards Ashley herself. Discussion about Ashley is a bit more context-sensitive, but it shouldn't generally be considered a bad thing unless you're bringing her into discussions where she isn't relevant. So, to answer Nintengasm's question, you're alright so far. It hasn't gotten on anyone's nerves yet, and I don't think it will based on what I've seen of you so far, but if it does, they'll almost assuredly let you know.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting on a lot of nerves lately. Not only on Wario Forums, but a lot of other sites. But hey, it's not my fault it's Ashley Appreciation Year. I think I could make her relevant in anything, cause that's what I do best...Well, I can't do that anymore but whateves!

Go ahead, talk about Ashley all you like. I do it, some other people I know do it. Besides, it's a Wario site. Where all the Ashley things you'll need is here! latest news update and stuff.

I will expand on my previous point.
I don't like the act of praising Ashley for the sake of praising her.
I don't like the act of bringing up Ashley for the sake of bringing her up.
I don't like the act of meaninglessly talking about how you much like Ashley.
I don't like the act of talking about how much you like Ashley without giving any thoughtful reasons.

All of this to me just adds nothing to discussions and clogs threads up, even Ashley threads.
(Not specifically directed at Kyon.)

It's aimed at me specifically, isn't it? lol. That post describes me so much, that it isn't even funny. Thankfully Dragon or Emma isn't here than, they do all that but more. I wish they were here, it would be fun and crazy.

Ah, the good times. By the way changing the icon won't change anything really, it's just an icon to use.

You do a lot of that but it applies to everyone whether they do it or not. If anyone else were to do any of that it would still bother me.

Back