[Poll] Are you disappointed that Wario isn't in Mini Mario & Friends Amiibo Challenge?

Are you disappointed about Wario not being in Mini Mario & Friends Amiibo Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, are you?

Because Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are in with Donkey Kong Country inspired levels, Luigi has Luigi's Mansion styled ones and Rosalina has Mario Galaxy inspired stages.

Seems a tad strange that Wario somehow doesn't get included in any way, especially given the possibility of Wario Land stages.

Not really, no. I'm not even remotely interested in the game. Only way I'd care if they had Ashley amiibo and put Ashley theme stages in there.

Well I'm sure Wario would have some cool levels I guess it's not up to us who's in those games. Point is though I don't care about this game.

It is weird especially since there is Wario amiibo so there is really no excuse but whatever I guess...

I mean, you would think that the reason Rosalina's in there is because she has an amiibo, so I'm a bit perplexed that they wouldn't also have a more major character to the series who also has an amiibo. It just makes me sad inside.

it,s obvious they're going for a game as services model. you need to mix up popular and obscure characters for waves.

if the game doesn't ccrash and burn wario will probably be part of the next set of stages.

Speaking of Mario amiibo, what happened to that 2nd wave of Mario Party 10 amiibo that was supposed to be released? DK, Wario, and I forget who else.

Speaking of Mario amiibo, what happened to that 2nd wave of Mario Party 10 amiibo that was supposed to be released? DK, Wario, and I forget who else.
I don't think MP10 sold well enough to warrant that wave. Ultra Smash would've been a second chance but I don't think that game did well either.

I don't think MP10 sold well enough to warrant that wave.

i thought it flopped based on its somewhat underwhelming japanese sales, but turn out it did a combined million worldwide. ooops.

the more likely scenario is that they didnt actually plan to make waluigi and toadette amiibos

I always assumed that the Wario/DK/Rosalina amiibos shown in MP10's amiibo Party mode were just mock ups, for the sake of having a stylistic consistency between them and the six Mario series amiibos.

Oh I see how it is. I'm not sure how to feel about this. While I understand why not all the characters would get amiibo, I can't help but feel spoiled by how all the Smash characters are getting amiibo even if it's more justifiable for Smash. Also, as much as I dislike him I don't see why Waluigi doesn't have an amiibo yet.

Being disappointed would require having had any expectations at all. Which I didn't have.

That said, yes, it's stupid that they don't have anything for Wario, but maybe Glowsquid is right and there will be more in the future.

That said, if they include Wario in a future update and they DON'T have a Wario Land-themed world to accompany him, THEN I'll be disappointed.

How about a Warioware themed staged? That would be worth not being disappointed about. Makes sense too since his only amiibo is him in his good ol' ware outfit.

Back