Corrupt a Wish

Nooooooo! Ash how dae you!
Granted, you draw so well that you find you can make a decent living selling commissions. But its only a decent living and your skills dont transition well to other jobs.
I wish i had a switch. And a plush of my fave character :3

Granted, but it took weeks before the next wish was asked.

I wish I could warp reality to my liking whenever I wanted.

Granted, but everyone hates you for the changes you make, no matter what it is.
Especially if they are Ashley-related.

I wish I could concentrate on my work more, without getting distracted.

Granted, but in exchange you loose the ability to relax and have fun.

I wish for WarioWare Switch.

Granted but a certain friend of yours can do it too and uses it to get in your pants.

I wish i could reach my hand into the tv and grab stuff, Burger from fast food joint actually looks good? *grab* Hot ass babe? *grab*

Granted, you accidentally switched the channel over to Jaws and lost a arm in the process.

I wish I had a high metabolism so I can eat as much as I want without worrying about getting fat.

Granted, you accidentally switched the channel over to Jaws and lost a arm in the process.

I wish I had a high metabolism so I can eat as much as I want without worrying about getting fat.
Granted, but now it's so high that you constantly have to eat, otherwise you'll die from malnourishment, so you have to spend all of your money on food, leaving you with nothing left to spend on other things.

I wish Splatoon's Salmon Run mode was open 24/7.

Granted, but in order to sustain such a thing, they have shut down the servers for online PvP modes.

I wish we could study the behavior of extinct species without relying on conjecture based on their anatomy.

Granted, you are sent back to prehistoric times via a one way time portal to study extinct species to your heart's content.

I wish that I could just touch a book and instantly know everything about it without actually having to read it.

Back